I found it very useful for my real estate clients.

I find a bunch of propertieson MLS. All the homes that fit the criteria of my clients needs need, I just Print, and put them in a custom folder. I then show them the properties on the go. It shows all the specs and details of the home.

I just wish it could pull up the docs in P2G instead of opening Adobe reader. There's a lot of improvements that can be done, however, I'm content for the moment.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    stevepar and sir.dangerfield like this.
    03-27-12 09:23 PM
    I am a Dean at a hih school. In the morning we have a suspension that we print for the office and security. I use P2G and just look at it on my PB instead of having to carry the paper with me all day.
    03-27-12 10:22 PM
    Flipping through white papers. I use the PB now instead of printing. I hate reading off a monitor but the PB is great!
    03-27-12 10:52 PM
    Print to go is OK but would like to have a native print app! (hint,hint) I also have to say that I find it very funny that a dean can't spell! LOL
    anon(749368) and jklive2001 like this.
    03-27-12 11:25 PM
    "I found it very useful for my real estate clients.

I find a bunch of properties on MLS. All the homes that fit the criteria of my clients needs need, I just Print, and put them in a custom folder. I then show them the properties on the go. It shows all the specs and details of the home."

I came here to say the exact same thing. It's mostly a MLS to PlayBook app for me and it is very convenient. I also "print" all the houses I'm going to preview for the day.
    Last edited by sir.dangerfield; 03-28-12 at 11:47 AM.
    03-28-12 11:41 AM
    Well I'd like to say at least all of you can use the app. There are still many like myself who haven't had the chance to use it because it won't install properly on any pc
    03-28-12 12:52 PM
    Well you all should consider yourselves lucky that u can actually use the app because there are many, myself included, that have never tried the app because it won't install correctly on any pc
    03-28-12 12:54 PM
    I also have to say that I find it very funny that a dean can't spell! LOL
    To be fair, that was merely a missed-key typo. In my experience, most high school teachers (and deans) are pretty terrible when it comes to all aspects of the English language, so I'd have to say that Jigga is better than most!
    Princepia likes this.
    03-28-12 02:49 PM
    Great to get travel documents quickly onto the PlayBook.
    I use it more and more to transfer quickly files from my desktop to the PlayBook . Altogether a useful application. Saves trees.
    03-28-12 03:01 PM
    Well I'd like to say at least all of you can use the app. There are still many like myself who haven't had the chance to use it because it won't install properly on any pc
    I was having this issue and disabling AVG antivirus for the full duration of the installation solved it for me.
    Rello likes this.
    03-28-12 06:30 PM
    Can you set this up on multiple computers? It works fine from my home computer, but I couldn't get it to work on my computer at work. Both computers have AVG and I didn't have to disable AVG on my home computer. At work, the program installs, but I don't get the window on my computer where I can type in the pairing password.
    03-29-12 01:41 PM
    Anyone know if this will work on multiple computers? See my post above.
    03-30-12 07:04 AM
    I was having this issue and disabling AVG antivirus for the full duration of the installation solved it for me.
    Thank up sir'...I will try that
    04-01-12 09:10 AM
    I actually use it in a weird way. I use my print to go as a terminal services printer when I am logged into clients computers to get information about their network and keep for my use.
    04-01-12 03:09 PM
    If you guys haven't checked this out you should

My way of using Print to Go

Post 1 of course

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...behind-706815/
    04-01-12 03:23 PM
    The two main advantages of PTG are:
    • Conversion of unfamiliar file formats. The PB has a limited number of document/image/etc formats it can read/display, but you can send a document type that the PB can't display through PTG, and it will be converted to PDF.
    • Transferring files from a distance without email restrictions. Once you install PTG on someone else's PC, they can transfer files to your PB without gaining access to your BB ID credentials. This can circumvent email restrictions such as attachment size and type. (Many people I deal with can't exchange MS Office documents via email because their mail systems recognize the threat of active VB code which could be embedded in them.) Having PTG installed on an administrative assistant's PC, you can get around all of those problems when you realize you forgot a file at the office.
    04-04-12 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD