Hello CB World!

I just upgraded to a 64GB Playbook (from a 32GB) and did a backup install of my files from the 32GB. While the videos from Video Store transferred I get an error stating I do not have a license to play the video on my 64GB Playbook. That is understandable so I went to the Video Store and hit the re-download button and it did not download, the store instructions suggested deleting the original video and trying to download it again. Has anyone tried this since the store closed or have any other suggestions? I am reluctant to keep my 32GB just to watch movies on but with 5 movies and 2 seasons of a TV show downloaded I do not want to lose any of them.

Thanks and have a great day!
    07-21-15 07:34 AM
    OK I figured out a solution. If you transfer video from one Playbook to another THEN connect the new Playbook to Wifi or a hotspot and stream a few seconds of the video through the Video Store (all videos still come up when logged into the store) it will re - establish the DRM license. I played about 5 seconds of each video and that was all it took.

HOWEVER you cannot re-download from the store. For some reason 3 episodes of a TV show did not transfer and I could not download them.
    Can't help with the videos, BUT your music should be here....

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    spness likes this.
    07-21-15 09:42 AM
    Thanks for the help, the music transferred seamlessly must not have had a DRM. I am going to save the link though in case I ever need it in the future.
    07-21-15 09:54 AM
    OK I figured out a solution. If you transfer video from one Playbook to another THEN connect the new Playbook to Wifi or a hotspot and stream a few seconds of the video through the Video Store (all videos still come up when logged into the store) it will re - establish the DRM license. I played about 5 seconds of each video and that was all it took.

HOWEVER you cannot re-download from the store. For some reason 3 episodes of a TV show did not transfer and I could not download them.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-21-15 08:35 PM