I installed Go Launcher to see how Android would run and I want to get rid of it now since its annoying having to select which launcher you want to use everytime you load an App. I've long-pressed the App on QNX and deleted it yet it's still prompts me asking which launcher to use! I've tried manually uninstalling it with DDPB Installer and still no luck. I even try and uninstall it IN Go Launcher but it just keeps coming back. What do I got to do? I'd rather just use QNX for all Android apps its much more smoother and easier to use! I've tried deleting + rebooting the playbook and still no luck!
    04-13-12 10:39 PM
    Did you re-start your PB? This is what I did after I deleted it and it no longer showed itself.
    04-13-12 10:59 PM
    Note that what you want to do is turn the unit off and on using the power button which is different than the software reset option from the swipe down menu.
    04-13-12 11:27 PM
    if u installed it using ddpb u might want to try uninstalling it with ddpb even if the icon is no longer there.
    04-13-12 11:43 PM
    Re-install the app, then try uninstalling it with DDPB. Depending on which method of removal you did first, it sounds like some settings were not deleted correctly. Good luck.
    04-14-12 06:12 AM
    I just deleted it by holding it until it jiggles and pressing X. Worked great.

I deleted Dolphin browser for the same reason, hated it asking me every time which one to use.

No way to set a default browser and launcher I guess???
    04-14-12 06:39 AM
    It talks about a pop up in Dolphin that makes it your default browser in this article. How To Set Dolphin as Default Browser Playbook Is by Approve An Pop Up For The FIrst Launch
    04-14-12 06:48 AM
    Yeah, that irritating CHOICE screen has to "GO (launch)" Thing is, if I press the qnx choice, I get a screen but don't know how to launch anything from it.
    04-14-12 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD