Two weeks ago we saw a working Netflix app in the form of a Bar file that CB buried. This app should have been made public. I'm tired of all the deceit. Crackberry should be loyal to its members instead of RIM. Release the bar to the forum. Stop trying to be buddy buddy with RIM and support your members the ones who made you successful. Do your job CB help your community. By the way, NetFlix FaceBook Instagram twitter and all other major social networking apps should always be front page news as these apps make or break a platform. CB does everyone a disservice by pretending that the platform can survive without them.
    Utkarsh and inan like this.
    02-23-13 01:54 PM
    oh shush just wait for netflix or get new device, cb has no reason to release the bar file to anyone. bb will survive without netflix and instagram we just need devs to make competing apps. thanks to all the devs so far who are putting out awesome games and apps already. cb has to only provide us with the info they are given. if the bar file is not supposed to be public then why should cb release it?
    02-23-13 02:23 PM
    Two weeks ago we saw a working Netflix app in the form of a Bar file that CB buried. This app should have been made public. I'm tired of all the deceit. Crackberry should be loyal to its members instead of RIM. Release the bar to the forum. Stop trying to be buddy buddy with RIM and support your members the ones who made you successful. Do your job CB help your community. By the way, NetFlix FaceBook Instagram twitter and all other major social networking apps should always be front page news as these apps make or break a platform. CB does everyone a disservice by pretending that the platform can survive without them.
    Huh?....................
    02-23-13 02:31 PM
    They have no legal rights to release the BAR
    CommanderElvis likes this.
    02-23-13 03:11 PM
    Deceit? Seriously?
    02-23-13 03:15 PM
    net-what? lots of movie and tv sites that work right now. you now know its possoble so stick around like the rest. I got an idea, start your own blog site and then if its good, you can get early releases and inside info. then we can yell at you for what you release or don't release
    02-23-13 03:33 PM
    There is a line to be drawn between being loyal to us Crackberry loyalist and common decency and illegality. There is plenty of "behind the scenes" thieving and stealing of dev apps going on. A respectable *cough* business like Crackberry doesn't need to be involved in that type of stuff.
    02-23-13 03:35 PM
    Efff it Release the bar file
    02-23-13 04:27 PM
    or the apk....
    02-23-13 04:42 PM
    Such trolling gibberish from a minimal poster, really now.

Instead of getting another device, might i suggest rather a life instead that isn't so dependent on such trivial vanity.

Buy the platform that supports your addiction first, worry about the platform after you're clean and sober later.
    02-23-13 07:13 PM
    Such trolling gibberish from a minimal poster, really now.

Instead of getting another device, might i suggest rather a life instead that isn't so dependent on such trivial vanity.

Buy the platform that supports your addiction first, worry about the platform after you're clean and sober later.
    lmao. that about sums it up
    02-23-13 07:19 PM
    Some people don't get the thing about intellectual property. When this sort of thing comes up, I ask if the demander would mind working for free, or if he'd mind if his boss sent him off to work someplace else after his day to someone else who declines to pay him, since his boss already paid him for the work he did there.
    02-23-13 08:14 PM
    Not understanding...... Why does CB "have" to release the Netflix bar t or anything for that matter... was it "promised to you" ???? not that I have seen... so what is the issue.... seems an absolute waste of thread and time to me.... some users "entitlement adittude" is astounding.......
    02-23-13 08:42 PM
    Dude,

They just can't...

If they did, the next move would be releasing Torrents on the News page...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-23-13 08:45 PM
    OP CB have posted Gingerbread pron and pole dancing pron pictures on the front Page yet you demand even more. Go with the flow man.

Relax and enjoy.
    nappp, kbz1960, Shadowyugi and 2 others like this.
    02-23-13 09:05 PM
    No matter how much they ask crackberry please dont release the bar file.
    02-23-13 09:15 PM
    I'll fish a bit, because they did release it. BRB....
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-23-13 09:34 PM
    Okay, no direct link provided in the original story but he mentioned the version and confirmed it as one that is out there. Must be the Jelly Bean runtime.
    rimaniac likes this.
    02-23-13 09:42 PM
    No matter how much they ask crackberry please dont release the bar file.
    I wouldn't go that far if the app is released I would graciously accept
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-23-13 10:07 PM
    Keep it Legal:No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.

So, if the bar file wasn't approved, they very well may have been asked to have it removed. Or site administration decided it wasn't appropriate. I really hope you aren't calling them crooked or on the carpet; That wouldn't end well for you.
    02-23-13 10:43 PM
    the app is normally free right? you would have to have an account to use anyways. the forums are full of links to apps that are free in the app store.

aside from that, no one has to share anything they don't want to, for any reason. I agree with that
    02-24-13 12:20 AM
    The believe the Instagram situation is the same. Both apps are Android ports from a specific version that happen to work.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-06-13 06:56 AM
    I agree here that Crackberry has no inclination to release the bar file regardless if they have it or not. You should be happy they uploaded a video of it working in the first place instead of being clouded under Non-Disclosure Agreements like they sometimes are. Be happy that it works and will eventually be released instead of demanding something that they have no reason to, and legally can't, freely release. Remember, they are a news site first, not a shareware site... Time to relax and enjoy the snow.
    03-06-13 09:44 AM
    all I'm gonna say is this... and I'm not saying I'm against this or with this, but the way I see there is no such thing as "WAREZ" or "cracking" an app that is available for FREE, it icks me to see all these forums or posts reprimanding people for wanting to have an app that is given freely and people pay BTW for the "free app" buy paying a monthly premium to netflix! so I think some of you better look up the word warez and crack again because you use it a little too loosely BTW! Cracking OR WAREZ is a termed used for when a PAYED APP/GAME is Cracked so you can use it without PAYING for it...netflix app is FREEEEEE so there's no cracking or warez of any kind! Now with that said I don't think it is kool at all or think we are lucky enough for CB to post a video of a working app on a playbook (if its true) when so many people are dying to have it, MYSELF included and I don't give a rats @ss if you think its not good or we don't need it cuzz YOU don't think we need or YOU don't use it! AND if it isn't true and/or the person posting it is dishonest then that's pretty low and the person responsible for it is pretty sad! so don't go giving sh!t to some of the poeple who are crying fowl or not fair becasue in all actuality it isn't fair! so if we can have a working netflix app on our playbooks then why show it AND THEN HIDE IT? just to shove it in our faces and say "you want it?...you can't have it!" and stick out your toungues at us? sorry but I find that very insulting and you may or may not agree with me but that how I feel and others too! so stop playing games and say it wasn't true/real and say sorry and move on, OR tell us how to go about getting this working on our playbooks! thank you
    03-06-13 05:15 PM
    Lmao. You are a ri-maniac and have some issues. I thought you were joking at first....wow...just....wow!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 05:27 PM
37 12