Hey guys. Since we have this new section, I wanted to throw this topic up about an app I wrote. My app is called Hourglass Time Clock, and it is pretty much what it sounds like. It's is an app to track hours worked, or really I suppose any type of time spent on a project.

Here is a link on App World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/37271

Right now, due to time limitations, the current version is pretty basic, and because of that it's free. I have a lot of things I want to do in the future, as listed on the App World page:

Expense Tracking
    A second mode of time input to track actual start and end times rather than total hours
    Database sync and backup
    Reminder Notifications
    Multiple Timesheets
    Ability to email reports

I'm posting here to see if anyone is interested in the app and if they have suggestions for future versions. I've been busy with my real job or else I was hoping to have another version out before the Playbook was released, but I'll be getting back to work on it soon, especially once I have an actual Playbook to test on.

Thanks in advance for the input!
    04-18-11 08:53 AM
    Doesn't your employer track your hours worked? This makes no sense.
    04-18-11 02:35 PM
    Doesn't your employer track your hours worked? This makes no sense.
    No, my employer for example does not. And a lot of people are self employed or working on contracts that need to keep track of their time. Right now it only allows tracking one set of time, but a future update will allow multiple projects to track time through. That way you could track time for multiple clients.
    04-19-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD