Guys, I am on OS2 and I was looking for some apps in app world and found a few new ones interesting. I didn't realize they are android apps until I ran them and went to option menu (swipe down from upper bezel), which reveals the android player interface. It's seamless!

If you were disappointed at the quality of free apps, you might want to install OS2 and check out app world again.
    12-18-11 07:51 AM
    Is there a way to search for them in appworld?
    12-18-11 07:53 AM
    yeah, can you give the app names so we can also try. thanks
    12-18-11 08:01 AM
    Is there a way to search for them in appworld?
    No, they are mixed with native apps in app world and you can't really tell until you run them
    12-18-11 08:07 AM
    No, they are mixed with native apps in app world and you can't really tell until you run them
    would you know what apps?
    12-18-11 08:11 AM
    yes, which high quality android apps are you talking about? please do not say handster crap.
    12-18-11 08:15 AM
    yeah, can you give the app names so we can also try. thanks
    Sure, here are a few i found today:

freebook reader (I always wanted one supporting txt format, and this is it!)
    Gobang (same game as gomoko, a popular board game in east asia, you need line up 5 stones in a row and prevent opponent doing so before you. Gobang's AI is better than gomoko)
    Girl Majong
    Fruitslinklink
    12-18-11 08:19 AM
    I think I'll upgrade when they get Madden OS2 compliant. Should start getting used to os2 at some point.
    12-18-11 08:31 AM
    I think I'll upgrade when they get Madden OS2 compliant. Should start getting used to os2 at some point.
    The browser still crashes from time to time in the latest dev build, along with a few other rough edges, but no big deal for me... oh, ad2p works now
    12-18-11 08:35 AM
    Solo. If you play guitar, it's ridiculously cool. Actually just found out its available for BB
    06-23-12 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD