HG FirstAid Lite just released in the App World.

Health Guide: FirstAid is an handy app in case of emergencies.

This app contains over 40 first aid cases for you read and explorer. All the causes contain symptoms, causes and treatment.

All this information is arranged in an innovative manner.

It also has video guides, quick access links and emergency numbers.

Screenshots

Link to the app - Health Guide: FirstAid Lite - BlackBerry App World

What do you think?

Visit askpiapps.com for more apps by me
    07-16-12 02:54 PM
    I think its an Android port. When I hear that some app is now available for the PlayBook and find that it isn't truly a PlayBook app I feel tricked.

If its a PlayBook app then it is native, if its an Android app then its not native but a port.

Please identify it as such. Android apps billed as PlayBook apps removes freedom of choice and informed consent.

Not hate just choice.
    07-17-12 12:18 AM
    I think its an Android port. When I hear that some app is now available for the PlayBook and find that it isn't truly a PlayBook app I feel tricked.

If its a PlayBook app then it is native, if its an Android app then its not native but a port.

Please identify it as such. Android apps billed as PlayBook apps removes freedom of choice and informed consent.

Not hate just choice.
    Oh ok. I made this version of app specially optimized for the playbook. I wanted to make a Playbook app but I only know Java, C# and Objective-C. Therefore, I used Android to make the app.
    07-17-12 01:10 AM

Not hate just choice.
    I definitely agree with you position, and 'native' is clearly a criterion for me (although the AIR things are more blurry).
    Now, that this app was an Android is clearly visible from the andro bottom bar in the first image in the OP: here I'd advocate he was honest
    07-17-12 06:38 AM
    I downloaded your app and it runs well and has an easy to use UI. Thank you for optimizing for Playbook - some of us appreciate your effort.
    And it is free......
    07-17-12 08:25 PM
    I think this may be a great app and the effort does satisfy a genuine need. In fact there are great apps on every platform and i am not criticizing any of that.

It is that I bought a PlayBook because it is from BlackBerry not because it runs some Android apps. And I do not criticize those who bought it because the want a safe platform that does run Android apps without the prying eyes of Google.

I just want my freedom of choice back.

OP this is a great idea for an app for the PlayBook and it is needed and thank you for it being free, but many of us will not download Android apps.
    07-17-12 11:58 PM
    I seem to be running into issues with it throwing up what I'll call "ADS" (advertisements) and I can't get past them. It wanted me to subscribe to x, y or z. I just deleted it.
    07-18-12 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD