Hi! I purchased and downloaded Radiant, Radiant Defense and Evac from Hexage, but when I try to launch any of these titles the Hexage logo screen pops up for a split second and then forces closed. I have downloaded several other games and apps since then from App World and all work fine. I have tried uninstalling all 3 games and reinstalling them, but the same problem happens. I also notice sometimes that if I launch the web browser on the playbook, the same Hexage logo load screen will be sitting there for a second before my main Page loads.

Can anyone help or have any idea what's going on with my Playbook with these games?
    06-13-12 07:44 PM
    Upgrade to 2.0.1.358.
    06-13-12 08:39 PM
    They load and work fine for me. The one problem I do have with them is buying in game upgrades. Every time I try to purchase in game I get an error. It appears its a RIM issue not a game one. I've been meaning to follow up with RIM but unfortunately been a little busy and it's not a deal breaker. Good games though.
    06-14-12 06:24 AM
    I have Radiant... I can't run any other app or launch the browser when Radiant is open. If I do my PlayBook freezes and I have to button press restart.

Just Fyi, Radiant is a one man show. Very selfish ;-)
    06-14-12 12:21 PM
    Hi!

Upgraded my Playbook to the latest version as suggested and all Hexage games run great now! Thank you very much.

Jimmy
    06-17-12 11:23 AM
    I assumed that was the problem/solution. Sorry but i think that is BS, forcing me to update just plain sucks....
    06-21-12 02:56 AM
    i am also facing problem for Radiant Defense
    06-21-12 06:50 AM
    I assumed that was the problem/solution. Sorry but i think that is BS, forcing me to update just plain sucks....
    Its not really forced. You're running an os in its infancy... Kinda gotta expect a few updates
    06-21-12 07:11 AM
    No loss... those games suck anyway.
    06-21-12 05:14 PM
    Its not really forced. You're running an os in its infancy... Kinda gotta expect a few updates
    True but there is no reason for your app not to be backwards compatible, there are a TON of apps that still work on my 2.0.0 PB as well as tons that work on older iOS iphones or ipods.
    06-22-12 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD