Help using Android apps on my Blackberry Playbook
So, I got a Playbook. I wanted to get an app that I really like up until I realized that Blackberry has their own App store. I wanted to use a few apps that are on Google Play and not on Blackberry App World.
These apps are what I want: (All the links go to the Google Play pages for each app)
-Minecraft Pocket Edition (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NyYWZ0cGUiXQ..)
-Subway Surfers (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result)
I used an .apk to .bar online converter that I found while I was looking around Crackberry
PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
When I used that, I converted a Skype .apk file, and a Subway Surfers .apk file.
I used DDPB to get those apps on my Playbook.
Then I tried to run Subway Surfers on my Playbook.
It starts, and says " Subway Surfers has closed unexpectedly" with a force close option.
I tried it with Skype, and same result.
I just need a little help as to how I should fix this problem. Hopefully one of you guys in the Crackberry community will be able to help me. Thanks!
I'll see what kind of dirt I can dig up there. But can I still get Subway Surfers and Minecraft? They are my favourite games.
EDIT: I'm going to try and use BBHTool and see if things will cook. I realized I need to sign the .bar files with BBH, because I read somewhere (I forget where,lol) that unsigned .bars won't work unless you have a debug token. I don't know how to get a debug token, so my best bet is to sign my .bar files.
- By Chris Moffat in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-12, 03:32 AM
- By enots27 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-12, 05:26 PM
- By EazyDuz in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-23-12, 06:45 PM
- By musiclover7 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 5Last Post: 11-10-11, 02:42 PM
- By musiclover7 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-11, 02:42 PM