Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Hello Patrick

5,837 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,880 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Angry Help needed - Flow

Hey guys, I HAD the game flow pie. It used to be android but there's an update that makes it a native .bar file (blackberry). I updated and now when I clicked, nothing happened, wouldn't even open (acted like nothing). I tried to delete and reinstall a few times not but no cigar. I will try to restart the playbook but all other apps work.

Please help

Hey guys, reinstalled a last time and now it works. Please, op's and moderators, delete this post or leave it open so others know what to do

Edit: new issue, all of a sudden, it stopped working. when i open it, it loads for a minute and then closes. Other reviews say the same thing on app world. have yet to try to restart

Edit: turns out after restarting the pb, it worked like a charm. this is but one huge flaw leading rim to disaster, slowness in speed
    Last edited by pttptppt; 01-30-13 at 06:39 PM. Reason: fixed new problem
    CrackBerry Abuser

221 Posts

Had the same problem. I uninstalled the app, restarted the PB, then reinstalled it again. Once I did, it started fine. It actually feels faster as well.
    Hello Patrick

5,837 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,880 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I didn't restart the playbook but i uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Also, it's faster because now it's a native blackberry app
    CrackBerry Genius

3,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,870 Global Posts
    excepting applications

The dev did the app over so it's native now. No more Android port. You will notice that it performance is better However because of this process your progress /data will not carry over. The dev recommends uninstall the old version, reboot and then reinstall the new version.
    Thanked by:
    antiRIM (01-29-13) 
    CrackBerry User

35 Posts

I had the same problem with the game yesterday, after updating. After several attempts to get it working, I emailed the developer and was pleasantly surprised to get a response in under half an hour, and this was already after business hours.

It's unfortunate that the high score data was lost, but I appreciate that they developed a native version for the Playbook. I absolutely love this game, by the way. With the new version, I was able to improve my 30 second time trial score from 7 to 8, lol.