I understand its not exactly something everybody needs. But anyone here uses the app above? Not necessarily just for the playbook, but for ipad or android tablet as well.

After you have entered multiple data, does it lags while you're trying to stroll through it? I am encountering that and wondering if anyone is experiencing that too. i have no other app running other than Health Tracker running and it's still slightly laggy while scrolling through the datas.

thanks.
    01-16-12 03:57 AM
    I had an issue with the app when i first purchased it. I was unable to enter anything. I deleted it and reinstalled it. Then restarted it. Now its all fine. It is a little laggy but this is version 1.0 there will be an update soon.
    01-16-12 09:01 PM
    thanks for the reply, thats the answer i got from xlabz too. That an update will be out soon.

landscape view will be great, + an interface similar to ProInsights in the future. haha.
    XLabz likes this.
    01-17-12 12:28 AM
    We are working on an update to Health Tracker PRO which among other things will have a fix for the slow scrolling issue. Stay tuned.
    Alex_Hong and rshew like this.
    01-17-12 12:42 AM
    got a little spare time. so had a bit of quick photoshop fun. comparison shots below.
    01-17-12 03:12 AM
    I would prefer landscape as well.
    01-17-12 10:03 AM
    ok, i really could not say enough good things about how good this app is other than a couple of fixable stuffs. So i'm going to do a longer post on my thought about this app and some personal opinion of how the app could be improved.

I had a consultation with my doctor today and showed her this app, so she has an idea of how my blood pressure is throughout the day and the week. It makes it easier for her to advise me on what kind of changes i need in my dosage of medication and also to keep track on how the medications are working. She was impressed at it, and said that it is a very good app.

Other than the comments that i recently gave, which was a landscape view and slight lag while scrolling through data, i have really nothing bad to say about this app. I have tried and bought a couple of other tracking apps and nothing comes close to the interface of Health Tracker. The graphics are clear and nicely organised, and interface is easy to use too. For a hypertensive like myself, it is crucial for me to obtain the right amount of medication to keep my blood pressure in check. Any higher (headaches) or lower (dizziness) could affect my productivity and of course, health. It can be troublesome to get an overview if i write down or even type my readings. So an app for it is almost a necessity in my case. So, enough with the praising and lets start the suggestions for improvement.

1. It would be nice to have an app which looks like the ProInsights app that Xlabz developed. I'm just nitpicking here but with a health monitoring app like this, chances are the people who buys this app are people already with a medical condition be it obesity, hypertension, hypotension, diabetes, low blood sugar, heart problems, kidney problems... etc. The current interface albeit functional, is a little bit on the duller, not so happy side. It would be nice if the app is filled with vibrant colours and modern interface that ProInsights currently uses. Sort of makes tracking your health a little more fun to look at. The current one looks very medical-like, a little too serious for my liking.

2. Landscape view as mentioned above, feels a bit more natural for use with the playbook. and is easier to see and overview. Our eyes are basically lined up horizontally, not vertically. So landscape will provide a wider view of the information, as well as making the graph chart bigger for easier viewing.

3. Personalisation. It would be nice if the app could be personalised. Example would be like: Name, age, known medical condition and current prescribed medication for known condition. Sometimes the names of the medicine can be quite a mouthful, and having it displayed on the app would make it easier when talking to a new doctor that doesnt have your medical records. Also, maybe the home screen information could be customised to suit the needs of users? For someone with hypertension, perhaps the display for blood pressure could be more prominent compared to the other 2.

Thats all that i could think of currently. Of course i'm not expecting to see these in the next update, but it would be nice if some of those i mentioned could be included in perhaps a future planned revamp of the app?

overall a great app. For those looking or contemplating to get a health monitoring app, look no further. Give a try, and make your own life, and your doctor's a little easier.
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 01-17-12 at 02:36 PM.
    01-17-12 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD