True to the rumors, appworld is filling up with mountains of apps, mostly by handster. Here's a new one that showcases the PB in ways you never knew it could. Thank you RIM for giving these must-have apps the go-ahead.

Don't let the fact that it has no picture dissuade you... This is a top quality app!
    02-07-12 02:31 PM
    That's what the tech bloggers and analysts want, when they just compare app numbers, rather than the number of apps people actually download and use. There's a misconception that more is better, but fact of the matter is, the public seems to care about quantity rather than quality...
    02-07-12 02:36 PM
    That's what the tech bloggers and analysts want, when they just compare app numbers, rather than the number of apps people actually download and use. There's a misconception that more is better, but fact of the matter is, the public seems to care about quantity rather than quality...
    No, it's not... LOL.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    02-07-12 02:36 PM
    It's the first application I've seen with no screenshots on appworld. Guess it doesn't really need one, kinda self explanatory.

I know it's bad to think, but I'm picturing RIM ceo's enjoying a rockus jolly laugh at us having nothing but farting & burping apps to choose from and begging for things like skype.
    Last edited by aloon69; 02-07-12 at 02:47 PM.
    02-07-12 02:43 PM
    Ya know, there's a lot of noise in Apple's and Android's app stores, too.

I can live with stuff like this. It's silly, and presumably will be easy to filter in the new PB App Store.

This "noise" also includes first efforts from a lot of budding developers, and they have to start somewhere
    02-07-12 02:47 PM
    Omg this is what I have been waiting for!!! Take that Apple!
    jasysguy likes this.
    02-07-12 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD