Buy Guitar Tunings - Download Guitar Tunings - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

A collection of alternate tunings for electric & acoustic guitar. All the greats from Jimi Hendrix to Nick Drake experimented with different tunings. Now you can have them all in one place on your mobile phone or tablet. Every tuning contains HD recordings of how the strings sound so you can detune easily. Have fun!
    07-14-12 12:33 PM
    Hmm charging for reference material that you copied from someone else...hmmm.

There are excellent FREE apps that do this and a lot more. Sorry.

The tunings are public domain or even released under public license. If you buy a book in a store only the cover art and original graphics are covered under copyright.

This is another example of RIM having no standards or rules of ethics for AppWorld. Apple used to heavily control App Store to protect both users and legitimate developers. Look at the mess they're in for loosening up their requirements for app submission.

Plus the blight of over priced repetitive apps that over inflate every content store's app count. The more you repeat existing apps the more you reduce the ability of users to discover your apps. If you submit original work then your chances of discovery go up.

Please consider non original work as public and price it accordingly.
    Last edited by Zildjian71; 07-14-12 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Complete original entry.
    07-14-12 02:39 PM
    Hmm charging for reference material that you copied from someone else...hmmm.

There are excellent FREE apps that do this and more. Sorry.
    all samples were recorded by me using REAPER, a condenser mic, and my yamaha APX 512a.

you can check out my android apps here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=TABLETAPPS

Last edited by tabletapps; 07-14-12 at 04:01 PM.
    07-14-12 03:34 PM
    Thanks for your honesty identifying your apps as Android, your Tablet Market app looks sweet for an Android device.
    tabletapps likes this.
    07-14-12 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD