So I was just in App World to discover GroovyNotes has been updated to 2.1.1 from 2.1. Can anyone tell me what changed? I was hoping for rich text editing but it is not there yet....granted the last update gave up predictive text (thank god) but I am not sure what was added this time around....anyway I love this app....so much better than Evernote. Evernote is such a disappointment on the PB. I use GroovyNotes daily....thank you XLabz!!! My 2 requests would be Box.net support and rich text editing...please!
    06-22-12 07:10 PM
    I just updated too and popped in here before trying it out to see if anyone already knew what the update was for.

Might have been a minor bug fix - but I haven't noticed any bugs.

Love this app!
    06-22-12 08:29 PM
    I'm pretty sure it was a bug fix. I would like to see them add other file types (not just picts and video). I would love to use this for work to track meetings etc. Having the ability to attach an agenda in MS Word, a powerpoint file, or a PDF would be SWEEET!! This apps is great but could be that much better with this additional functionality.
    jpash549 and Vorkosigan like this.
    06-22-12 08:51 PM
    I've been searching and haven't found if there is a desktop version of it to use on my computer also. I assume that means no, correct? If it had that, I would drop OneNote in a heartbeat due to no Playbook support.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    06-23-12 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD