Hello PlayBook Fans,
    I'm very happy to present you a very cool application for creating and sharing greeting cards with more than 500 templates.

Greeting Land is the first of its kind social network for creating and sharing greeting cards in a few easy steps.
    Create a unique greeting card on your own using the variety of templates and send it to a friend via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
    Share your greeting cards with other users and turn your emotions into a wonderful and unparalleled experience.
    Greeting Land starts with more than 500 greeting cards and templates which you can use to create your own greetings.
    Also, you can edit and modify greeting cards created by other users.

Features:
    * By purchasing Greeting Land you get 100% FREE access to all resources. No additional charges.
    * Browse our collection specials: Christmas, New Year, Love, Miss You, Birthday, Thank You, Friend and many others.
    * Import collection from clipart, frames and wishes in English and Spanish.
    * Use the photos from your mobile device.
    * Add in your own, personalized message.
    * Share the greeting card via Facebook.
    * You have the option of adding rating to greeting cards that you liked.
    * You can review and manage the greeting cards that you created.

AppWorld: Buy Greeting Land HD - Download Greeting Land HD - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Official app page: Greeting Land

KidCaboose likes this.
    12-13-12 03:51 AM
    Thanks for bringing this app to the PlayBook. I don't use most social medias, and I'm curious what format the final product is saved as. Would I be able to save a card, bridge to my BB, and send a card over BBM? Also, I don't really understand the rating of cards. Will we be able to browse cards others have made, or can we only view cards others have sent us, and the templates provided? Will there be a free version, or a trial version?
    12-13-12 06:25 AM
    Thanks for bringing this app to the PlayBook. I don't use most social medias, and I'm curious what format the final product is saved as. Would I be able to save a card, bridge to my BB, and send a card over BBM? Also, I don't really understand the rating of cards. Will we be able to browse cards others have made, or can we only view cards others have sent us, and the templates provided? Will there be a free version, or a trial version?
    Hello KidCaboose,
    thanks for your questions.
    At the moment you cannot save your cards on the device but you can manage and download these cards (jpeg images) online via Greeting Land portal - Greeting Land.
    We will add support of BBM and an option to save a card on device in next versions.
    The cards rating is collected from all user's votes.
    Public cards can be viewed and used by every user. Thus anyone who share public cards allows them to be used by other users.
    We haven't free or trial versions
    12-13-12 07:46 AM
    Hi KidCaboose,
    I want to give a additional information about save cards and send it via BBM.
    If you want to use these options may be you need to preview our app for BB smartphones Greeting Cards Maker - https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../5120/?lang=en
    KidCaboose likes this.
    12-14-12 02:35 AM