Hello everyone,

We are very happy to see this finally getting shape and since we're close to a release we thought about offering another video to show the pre release version of MockItUp.
    MockItUp is a wireframing tool designed for tablets, allowing you to build mockups quickly and easily without needing your PC.
    We intend to have the base version free or at $0.99 and offer the ability to extend the app with in-app purchases. We are considering adding capabilities such as:
    • Diagramming module to enable Visio like projects
    • Real time collaboration over the local network
    • Widget theme packs for Playbook, IOS, Windows 8, Android
    • Video recording of preview mode
    • and many more...

Check out the video and let us know what you think. Join us on our google+ page and let us hear your feedback (good and bad alike, we want it all).

Regards!
    Last edited by Alexutz; 04-01-13 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Updated the video link
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    03-12-13 04:30 PM
    Good luck with the app - looks interesting.
    Alexutz likes this.
    03-12-13 11:43 PM
    Hey there,

We've just submitted MockItUp on AppWorld so it's only a matter of time before it is available in the store. To celebrate this moment, MockItUp is FREE as in BEER for the time being, which means you can download it as soon as it is available and give it a go.

We are really looking forward to your ideas on this app and can't wait to share ours with you. Don't be strangers and let us know how good (or bad ) it is.
    If you want to stay up-to-speed with what's going on with MockItUp, we'd be honored if you'd follow us on our Facebook and Google+ pages.

In the meantime here is a new small video on how wireframing is done in MockItUp:

03-25-13 04:08 PM
    Congrats on getting it submitted.
    Alexutz likes this.
    03-25-13 06:42 PM
    Am actually doing a Web project now so will download and give it a go. Thanks for bringing this to the PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    Alexutz likes this.
    03-26-13 07:39 AM
    Congrats on getting it submitted.
    Thank you. Hope to hear from RIM soon

Am actually doing a Web project now so will download and give it a go. Thanks for bringing this to the PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    Hey, anobomski, thanks so much for your disponibility. We'd love to hear how you feel using it. We're still waiting for RIM to approve it and hope it won't be long now. Thanks again!
    03-31-13 03:18 PM
    How did the submission to apply world go? Can't seem to locate and download it
    04-11-13 06:44 PM
    I can't find it either in BlackBerry World yet but hopefully it comes soon. You know what you're app needs is an alignment feature and/ or guidelines. In fact this app reminds me of a vector drawing program in a way. It could be extrapolated out to one if you felt like expanding or branching it out. There is a lot of useful functionality in this demo. You should think about creating a drawing program. You can get a kickass stylus from Adonit.net called a Jot stylus and you could use the two together. You REALLY need to see that stylus in action to see what's possible on all capacitive tablet screens. Its awesome. I really think your app and that tool would go hand in hand together.

Here's a link to a thread I posted in the BB support forums on this stylus I just discovered today actually...
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...k/td-p/2302657

Enjoy some Black Keys (Howlin for you) while you watch this video: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...us/posts/99642 It will make you want one...
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 04-12-13 at 12:16 PM.
    04-12-13 04:18 AM
    (...) stylus from Adonit.net called a Jot stylus and you could use the two together.(...)
    I can't see MockItUp either (but that's probably a normal lag) still I second the stylus use for anything fine-tuning...
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Herve5; 04-13-13 at 03:09 AM.
    04-12-13 04:54 AM
    How did the submission to apply world go? Can't seem to locate and download it
    Sorry for the late response. Internet connection was down over the weekend.
    RIM is taking its sweet time and the app is still in approval limbo. We're trying o reach out to them and find out what's going on. Three weeks is a long time for an approval
    04-15-13 11:37 AM
    I can't find it either in BlackBerry World yet but hopefully it comes soon. You know what you're app needs is an alignment feature and/ or guidelines. In fact this app reminds me of a vector drawing program in a way. It could be extrapolated out to one if you felt like expanding or branching it out. There is a lot of useful functionality in this demo. You should think about creating a drawing program. You can get a kickass stylus from Adonit.net called a Jot stylus and you could use the two together. You REALLY need to see that stylus in action to see what's possible on all capacitive tablet screens. Its awesome. I really think your app and that tool would go hand in hand together.

Here's a link to a thread I posted in the BB support forums on this stylus I just discovered today actually...
    Drawing Stylus for the Blackberry Playbook - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Enjoy some Black Keys (Howlin for you) while you watch this video: Jot: Capacitive Touch Stylus by Adonit! by Adonit � Day 7 Video: Precision Tip — Kickstarter It will make you want one...
    A vector drawing module should be relatively easy to add in, similar to the diagramming module. Thanks for the idea, we will definitely take it in consideration!
    A stylus should work by default with the app, since the Playbook should take care of the necessary adaptations. Jot stylus is a very impressive piece of work. Haven't been able to find an SDK for playbook but we will take a look at it.
    04-15-13 11:45 AM
    A vector drawing module should be relatively easy to add in, similar to the diagramming module. Thanks for the idea, we will definitely take it in consideration!
    A stylus should work by default with the app, since the Playbook should take care of the necessary adaptations. Jot stylus is a very impressive piece of work. Haven't been able to find an SDK for playbook but we will take a look at it.
    That's really cool that you'd consider this. I myself would be interested in the vector extension capability. Perhaps exporting/or using SVG (scalable vector graphics) since it's an open source file type and most modern web browsers can view/use it natively on screen, even the PlayBook. I just tested some SVG examples on W3Schools website ( SVG Examples ) on the PlayBook and they all work fine. SVG can be imported into CorelDRAW suite or Illustrator so you don't have to worry about .CDR or .AI file type exporting. There are already bezier curves, fills, text, lines, polylines, circles, squares, etc. built into the SVG language also (it's just code visible in a text editor or as HTML would).

Yes, the Jot Stylus is pretty awesome since it works right out of the box on all platforms. The pressure sensitive version and the Bluetooth 4 version only works on Apple stuff at this point since they only cater to Apple with their SDK. Android doesn't even have one yet but they say they're looking into it. I also got an email back saying that they're evaluating one for the PlayBook too but that there isn't one yet. The standard stylus and the pro line do not need SDK's at this point to draw at least since they don't do Bluetooth 4 or have pressure sensitivity.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 04-15-13 at 04:41 PM.
    04-15-13 04:26 PM
    Great news, everyone!

RIM finally approved MockItUp so you can get it now from AppWorld. We are very excited about it and we can't wait to hear your feedback.
    Here's the link: BlackBerry World - MockItUp
    Enjoy!
    04-25-13 01:38 PM