I'm looking for a ToDo list manager that I can have on my PB that I can also access on my BB phone and PC that sync with each other as one ToDo list.

Other than EverNote, does anybody know of any others?
    03-05-12 11:49 AM
    Sure, there are at least a dozen. Unfortunately NONE are Playbook compatible. AppWorld is a pathetic joke.
    03-05-12 12:02 PM
    How about the native task application or memopad, both capable of being bridged. Or evernote for something more advanced that can also be accessed from a pc.
    03-05-12 04:30 PM
    I'm looking for a ToDo list manager that I can have on my PB that I can also access on my BB phone and PC that sync with each other as one ToDo list.

Other than EverNote, does anybody know of any others?
    There are 2 very good options currently available in app world:
    1) Conqu (Free Conqu - Download Conqu - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World)
    2) Get It Done (Free Get It Done Tasks - Download Get It Done Tasks - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World)

In addition there are two other good options:
    1) Wunderlist (available through side loading).
    2) Springpad Chome HTML5 app - works great after the Browser improvements in OS 2.0, same as on Chrome browser on desktop. Use this link and set it up in your bookmarks or an icon on home screen.Springpad: a free app that helps you remember
    BearSnout and BSFA2008 like this.
    03-05-12 05:42 PM
    Great CJ thanks! I am also looking at ToDoist.com (no "L") as well.

I really need to access it from the BB9900, Playbook and PC so this may work.
    03-05-12 06:49 PM
    Sure, there are at least a dozen. Unfortunately NONE are Playbook compatible. AppWorld is a pathetic joke.
    Apparently you dont know your Playbook well.

Sideload Gtask onto your playbook. gtask runs on the droid, PC and iPhone and Playbook (via sideloading). I'll upload the bar file later when I get access to it. It syncs via your gmail account
    03-05-12 07:18 PM
    you can download gtask from here

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...t-more-705556/
    BearSnout likes this.
    03-05-12 07:28 PM
    Worth noting, that the last time I used Wunderlist, their webapp worked just fine in the playbook browser. So no need to use up storage on an app, download updates, and such. The only thing I don't like about Wunderlist is that they do not, at this time, have the ability to set due times, just due dates.
    03-05-12 07:29 PM
    How about the native task application or memopad, both capable of being bridged. Or evernote for something more advanced that can also be accessed from a pc.
    I'm a longtime user of the native MemPad. After the 2.0 update, however, I've experienced considerable lag over the bridge, which forces me to use it only on the BB for now.
    03-05-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD