I'm really missing a good painting/drawing app for the Playbook similar to SketchBook Mobile, rather than the cheap badly equipped doodle apps that seem to populate AppWorld.

I've finger sketched some really lovely stuff on my mobile, but would love to use the Playbooks real estate for some more detailed creations.

Does anyone know of a good app they could recommend me?

Thanks.
    03-27-12 03:02 PM
    I like the Wet Paint app. Decent amount of tools and brushes. Also, from the swipe menu, premade tic tac toe and dots game.
    03-27-12 05:54 PM
    Try Sketcher. It's an android port. The program has it's share of bugs and currently you can't even change color (although you can save your drawings).... However, the drawing brushes are simply amazing. Everything you draw looks amazing.
    03-29-12 09:24 AM
    07-10-12 04:04 PM
    you could try:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...tested-730023/

its converted but works perfect, a very good drawing apps.
    07-10-12 05:18 PM
    07-11-12 04:13 AM
    Give Touch Painter a try. It has some good brushes, circles, rectangles, straight lines, opacity settings for both the boarder and the fill (have to check it out). Undo, redo fill, zoom. It is missing text if you need that sort of thing. Anyway - there is a free and paid version, I am not clear on the differences but well worth a look.
    07-11-12 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD