06-26-13 04:56 PM
- this is kinda funny, companies are switching to good mail (good.com) to move away from expensive blackberry service. employees use their own android phones to access corporate mail saving the company the cost of the blackberry phone and data charge. blackberries are not supported but i was wondering if anyone has tried to sideload it into the playbook. i like how the playbook is an extension of a blackberry phone. i also like the bridge concept - they definitely have the right idea there. i can't figure out a way to get the apk and i think the only way would be to get it via the android market. anybody?02-21-12 06:13 PM
- Hi, I would also like to try the Good for Enterprise App on the Playbook. My company currently supports Blackberry BES and GOOD for Enterprise for iOS and Android Bring Your Own Device users. I am concerned that they will either not update the BES service to support Blackberry 10 or will be slow to do so. If the Good for Enterprise app was to work on the Playbook then is should also work on a Blackberry 10 phone. I'm looking forward to upgrading to Blackberry 10 but need to be sure I can get my company e-mail on it before I do!
Can any of the clever apk to bar converting people out there have a go at converting the Good for Enterprise android app? If you can I'll try it out and report back here if it works!09-25-12 03:48 PM
- Me three. There is a website to convert APK to BAR files - although probably not a as someone who knows what they are doing it and manually converting it. PlayBook .apk to .bar converter. There are also apps you can download that can mimic a android device on a PC that can download the APK from the play store - but where I am failing is, that you need a android device ID to download the APK. If you have one then maybe you can dowload the APK and give it try? message me if you want to discuss.
Or hopefully some nice CrackberryExperts reads this and helps us!?10-08-12 04:45 PM
K-9 mail now available for PlayBook. sorry didnt want to start a new thread but wanted to get this out there thx!12-08-12 01:41 PMLike 1
- Our business like many will be dropping BES and Blackberry - moved to Good and ios, hopefully a version of good will be made once bb10 is out
I'll be keeping my works bb until it dies then it will have to be replaced with an ios device, not great but that's the decision already in place - BB10 just a bit too late01-06-13 01:22 PM
- Hi, has anyone been able to try Good for enterprise on a Z10 running Blackberry 10? I understand that BB10 has a more compliant version of Android run time than the Playbook. My company claim that they will drop BES support at the end of the year so I will need a Good for Enterprise app to stay with Blackberry.03-26-13 03:50 PM
- I'm affected by the same comany strategy (BYOD) and we still have 15000 BBuser. I would love to buy a Z10 now but without a solution in getting my company emails I have to stay on my 9860. Where we all struggling with the same issue it should be in BB interest in offering a workaround. I have read that the Andriod run time emulation my work with the Andriod Good client. Has somebody any news on that?04-18-13 05:38 AM
- Hello, Has anyone been able to use the new side loading technique to get Good enterprise mail working with Blackberry 10? Has anyone been able to test it against the Android Jelly Bean upgrade included with Blackberry 10.2 update? Many thanks for any information you can share!06-26-13 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD