Hey guys! As you know we have one of the largest Playbook App Stores on the internet next to App World. We are proud to roll out our Playbook Client that allows you to browse our selection of apps, games and content

Features

Check out new apps, popular apps
    Leave comments and Ratings
    Different categories for Apps and Games
    Icons, version numbers, description to learn more about an app
    Full access to our database of BAR files converted from APK
    When you download a Playbook App, you can be notified of updates

Bugs

Can't download apps yet, as there is file path issues (if anyone can help, let me know)
    Bugged in Landscape mode, use portrait
    Client crashes when you try and download
    Playbook Updating is a work in progress.
    This app lists both our Android and Playbook apps/games right now. We are working on removing all Android content and just having exclusive Playbook content.

The essence of this app right now is to allow people to be made aware of all the new apps we upload on an hourly and daily basis and find out what you want to download.

Please give feedback so we can make this even better!!

Download HERE

Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    03-01-12 02:06 AM
    OK! Found out the crashing issue, apparently when you want to save files to the playbook from within an app, it has to be in a VERY specific directory! We have fixed this and will release a new version soon! The version we just updated allows you to save files using the file manager. I recommend using /sdcard/Download/ the app still crashes right after you download but it does save it to that directory so when you open up your Playbook in Windows Explorer you just need to goto the downloads directory and you can install apps using DDPB Installer. We are working out the bugs! But HEY! A new alternative to APP world in a client format!
    Last edited by kozmonaut; 03-01-12 at 03:17 PM.
    gtamhankar likes this.
    03-01-12 03:03 PM
    Hi Guys,

I click the link and get a bunch of random characters. I cannot figure out how to get the .bar file.

I get the .bar file if I click download on my Playbook but i don't know how to install it then.

Sorry if I am an unintelligent NEWB....just trying to figure this all out. Any help, thanks in advance....
    03-03-12 06:58 PM
    Hey guys! As you know we have one of the largest Playbook App Stores on the internet next to App World. We are proud to roll out our Playbook Client that allows you to browse our selection of apps, games and content

Features

Check out new apps, popular apps
    Leave comments and Ratings
    Different categories for Apps and Games
    Icons, version numbers, description to learn more about an app
    Full access to our database of BAR files converted from APK
    When you download a Playbook App, you can be notified of updates

Bugs

Can't download apps yet, as there is file path issues (if anyone can help, let me know)
    Bugged in Landscape mode, use portrait
    Client crashes when you try and download
    Playbook Updating is a work in progress.
    This app lists both our Android and Playbook apps/games right now. We are working on removing all Android content and just having exclusive Playbook content.

The essence of this app right now is to allow people to be made aware of all the new apps we upload on an hourly and daily basis and find out what you want to download.

Please give feedback so we can make this even better!!

Download HERE

Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    Thanks for this! I've been downloading all of my favorite apps all weekend! It really makes the PB more useful & enjoyable. I haven't seen my iPad for at least a week (I hope it's still in the house)!!

If you will, please add a Sonos app to your store. I LOVE my Sonos system and would like to control it from the comfort of my PB. THANKS A MILLION!!!
    03-25-12 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD