Ok, that's a pity, perhaps if you'd mentioned about the update I would have waited, perhaps edit the thread for others. In the meantime I'll wait for the update and see if things are more successful. If so I can only come back here and rectify things differently. Hopefully the other people who won will have a different experience. Thanks just the same, and I hope there are no hard feelings!
    Do you get the UK stations in Italy? If not you will need to follow the proxy intructions and get a good UK proxy working. Also if you have URL's of Italian stations that webstream, please give them to Shane and he will add them to future updates.
    03-19-12 09:42 AM
    Guilty!!!These were the channels stated. I could not watch any of them:

European Channels
    BBC iPlayer
    BBC One
    BBC Two
    BBC Three
    BBC Four
    BBC News
    CBBC
    4 On Demand
    4More
    ITV1
    ITV2
    ITV3
    ITVPlayer
    BBC Parliament
    Cbeebies
    TV Catchup

If there is way around watching these channels then fine, if I can add another review I will do so but personally I would never use this app, if it doesn't do what it claims. Regarding giving 2 stars, did you want me to give you 5 stars for giving me the app for free or 5 stars because I loved the app and it did what I wanted it to do? I would have been more than happy to have given you 5 stars but unfortunately I had nothing to rave about, sorry. That said I appreciate your initiative and as I said previously if there is a way of viewing the channels I will rectify what I've written.
    Tested all European channels listed only ones that didn't work for me were 4D and More and that was a technical error that showed on screen but site loaded fine.
    TVCatchup should be working but they want you to login or signup which I won't be doing since I'm not planing on using it.lol
    Problem isn't with the app.
    Maybe like said before you need a proxy from your end.
    03-19-12 10:28 AM
    Whoever left the 2 star review, what channels can you not access that were included in the description? What channels do you want added?
    PS - leaving 2 stars, which is fine if that's your opinion of the app, is a pretty awful way to thank someone.
    I hope the rest of the winners will contact me to address any issues they have rather than tank the App World rating. If anyone feels I'm not completely upfront about what the app does, please contact me with revisions for the description.
    I didn't leave the two stars, but I cannot watch MSNBC. It only takes you to the MSNBC website.
    03-19-12 11:03 AM
    I sent you a PM.
    03-19-12 11:21 AM
    I'd leave you 5 stars if I could.
    fasteddyktm likes this.
    03-19-12 02:19 PM
    Leaving two stars is a terrible way to give thanks. If you have an issue, contact the dev first and see if he can remedy it. Give him a chance first before leaving a review like that.

On that note, you'll be gettinga five star from me when I get home tonight from work. This is a very convenient app.
    03-19-12 03:22 PM
    I'm going to check it out when I get off work, bridge won't let me look at it. Looks like what I've been waiting for. If you want to give away one at random, I'll gladly accept one. If not I'll be purchasing one soon. Thank you.
    03-20-12 10:41 AM
    With the free version you should give a sample from different countries because right now none of the channels work outside the USA.
    03-20-12 12:30 PM
    With the free version you should give a sample from different countries because right now none of the channels work outside the USA.
    Canadian channels are included in the free version. I'll add more European channels soon.
    03-20-12 12:34 PM
    When I tried to look at it on my PlayBook, it opened up on my 9650. Is there a free version? Was only able to view the one for $1.99. Am I missing something?
    03-20-12 12:37 PM
    The link for Tablet TV is Buy Tablet TV - Download Tablet TV - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World, visit that link from your Playbook or check the Top Selling Apps section
    03-20-12 12:59 PM
    The link for Tablet TV is Buy Tablet TV - Download Tablet TV - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World, visit that link from your Playbook or check the Top Selling Apps section
    When try to open the link it reads : internal server error. Does that apply to me?
    03-20-12 01:44 PM
    That's weird. Try opening it in app world without using the link.
    03-20-12 01:46 PM
    Great App when it was free and great app for $1.99.. but I would love a free copy!! So please include me in the draw..
    03-20-12 01:49 PM
    Just bought it. I tried a couple of things. Very nice!
    03-20-12 03:12 PM
    WTF I got this for free a few days ago and it sucks, some sites don't work.
    03-20-12 03:48 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD