A new day, a new game! Yes, we�re back with yet another game for all of you. Presenting our latest release � Who Got Brains? A game that�ll stretch your grey cells and show you how brainy you really are

Who Got Brains is a mind training game designed to keep your brain cells sharp and active. It tests your brain through a series of mini-games in 4 key areas: Analytical, Memory, Math and Visual.

Here are the main features:

� Challenge and stimulate your brain with a variety of brain teasers in 4 key categories: Analytical, Memory, Math & Visual.
    � The scores from each category are summed up to give you an overall rating- your Brain Power!
    � Login with Facebook to see your rank on the local and global Leaderboards. Compare your Brain Power with friends and see where you stand amongst them.
    � Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them to beat your score!
    � Get better at the game and score higher by playing more & more!

Read more about Who Got Brains and download it from the BlackBerry App World here.

Ready to fire up those neurons and find out your Brain Power? Play Who Got Brains now!

We�d love to hear what you think. Do send us your queries and suggestions to bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com.
    jeroen_13 and LimeTripBlog like this.
    08-24-12 01:28 AM
    No lite version to try first?
    08-24-12 07:06 AM
    reminds of "who has the biggest brains?" game i used to play on facebook some years ago... i just bought this.. i bet this will be quicker since we're not using a mouse.

Will report back in a bit
    08-24-12 11:58 AM
    Its a Xlabz game. So its quality. I you dont know if you'll buy it or not: JUST DO IT !! Xlabz games are always good so no wasted money

---

Looks like a nice game to me !
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 08-24-12 at 12:54 PM.
    XLabz and anon(3896606) like this.
    08-24-12 12:22 PM
    Hi,

We don't have a trial version but here's the video demo of the app to give you an idea of the game.
    08-24-12 12:48 PM
    Its a Xlabz game. So its quality. I you dont know if you'll buy it or not: JUST DO IT !! Xlabz games are always good so no wasted money

---

Looks like a nice game to me !
    Thanks a lot Jeroen!! We really appreciate your support Hope you'll enjoy the game!
    08-24-12 12:50 PM
    reminds of "who has the biggest brains?" game i used to play on facebook some years ago... i just bought this.. i bet this will be quicker since we're not using a mouse.

08-24-12 01:00 PM

Who has the biggest brains was our main source of inspiration Thanks for buying the game. Let us know what you think.
    Jamaicangirl81 likes this.
    08-24-12 01:14 PM
    Love the game and quite beautiful! Thank you
    XLabz likes this.
    08-24-12 01:23 PM
    Love the game and quite beautiful! Thank you
    Glad to hear that! Thank you so much!
    08-24-12 01:38 PM
    Ok, i've played for a lil bit.

It has some great graphics and I like that there is FB and leaderboard integration.

However, I noticed that the music and sound effect seems to be the same as in the logo game.
    Perhaps it's my PB, but it's not as responsive sometimes and i lose precious (half) seconds having to press the choice again and more carefully. In the section where you complete math problems, it goes from 10X2 to something like 56X17... seem kinda steep?

so far... my brain is 920... i'm working on it
    08-24-12 03:35 PM
    My brain is at 960! Definitely an entertaining game, and especially when competing with friends and family. There's a good variety of challenges within the categories, so you don't get the same gameplay each time.

It'd be nice, I think, if there was a little more to challenges than just tapping the correct things... Some swiping or finger dexterity and accuracy elements might be welcome variations. But the only real issue I had was, as has been mentioned, the lag and lack of sensitivity or response at times. It doesn't seem justified when the game doesn't look like it should be even close to taxing the PlayBook hardware...
    08-24-12 09:07 PM
    Ok, i've played for a lil bit.

It has some great graphics and I like that there is FB and leaderboard integration.

However, I noticed that the music and sound effect seems to be the same as in the logo game.
    Perhaps it's my PB, but it's not as responsive sometimes and i lose precious (half) seconds having to press the choice again and more carefully. In the section where you complete math problems, it goes from 10X2 to something like 56X17... seem kinda steep?

so far... my brain is 920... i'm working on it
    Hi! Great to hear that your Brain Power is 920. We are continuously working on improving the performance of the games. So stay tuned!
    08-27-12 12:48 AM
    My brain is at 960! Definitely an entertaining game, and especially when competing with friends and family. There's a good variety of challenges within the categories, so you don't get the same gameplay each time.

It'd be nice, I think, if there was a little more to challenges than just tapping the correct things... Some swiping or finger dexterity and accuracy elements might be welcome variations. But the only real issue I had was, as has been mentioned, the lag and lack of sensitivity or response at times. It doesn't seem justified when the game doesn't look like it should be even close to taxing the PlayBook hardware...
    Good to hear that you like the game! We are continuously working on improving the performance and adding more games in the near future.
    08-27-12 12:50 AM
    Great game.

I am getting frequent random freezes. Don't know it is my huge brain power that is shorting out the game or a bug?

Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-27-12 05:56 AM
    I scored 1228.

anyway to enter the score into the leaderboard without using facebook?

great game by the way... keep it up xlabzz!
    08-27-12 06:01 AM
    I scored 1228.

anyway to enter the score into the leaderboard without using facebook?

great game by the way... keep it up xlabzz!
    Woah! Great score! As of now, the only way you can get up on that leaderboard is if you login through Facebook.

Glad to hear that you like the game Thanks!!
    08-29-12 05:40 AM
    It's a good thing there's no Language Skills category, since the name of the game should be Who's Got Brains...
    08-29-12 10:07 AM
    I'm world #1 at 1498!

Yay!
    Last edited by gtamhankar; 09-01-12 at 06:21 AM.
    08-31-12 06:33 AM
    Version 1.2.1 is up! The update seems to have made the game a little smoother. However, some of the initial issues of sensitivity and smooth animations are still there. I've found these are most noticeable in the pebble order game, and in the card pairs game. Tapping the pebbles quickly often results in having to tap a pebble a couple of times for it to register. The animations on the card game seem to be smoother, but it still skips frames, so that when it gets to the swapping phase, you can't always see which cards swapped with which. It also affects the beginning of a turn, especially at 8 cards, as sometimes it freezes a bit, and then suddenly gives you a split second glimpse of the cards.
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-31-12 at 07:51 AM.
    08-31-12 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD