Ghost Commander--What was i doing right before?
This is frustrating. I had Ghost Commander looking at my Windows files just fine. Now, no matter what I try it will not connect.
I have used every number I can find with ipconfig /all and user "guest," blank, etc.
Has something changed with GC? Or, as usual, is it user error on my part?
What do I need to enter in the Windows Share box to connect?
BTW--GC lets you view pics on your PC, but only one at a time. Is there something similar that would let me see them one after the other with just a click?
- CrackBerry Genius
11-05-2012, 02:53 PM #2
- 3,400 Posts
Re: Ghost Commander--What was i doing right before?
You should just need the ip address in the server box and guest in the user box- assuming you don't have a password set on your PC. If you can't connect with Ghost, you should be able to connect with X-Plore File Manager, which needs sideloading. X-Plore also allows you to view all of the pics in a folder on your PC without having to go back to select a pic. Simply .select one pic, and when it opens in in X-Plores viewer, swipe left or right on the image to view the other pics in the folder. The same is true for ES File Explorer, which also needs to be sideloaded.
- By headshot in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2009, 09:37 PM
- By wirelessgal in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 97Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:29 PM
- By jeff0469bell in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 60Last Post: 01-19-2009, 05:43 AM
- By BBnewbBB in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:37 AM
- By BasaBus in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:10 AM