Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way for a developer to get his own app for free on the appworld or do you have to buy it ? I know I can side load my apps I was just interested in this in order to keep track of when updates go live.

Thanks
    05-01-12 10:29 PM
    In the vendor portal online, under 'Sandbox' i believe you specify whichever blackberry id's you want to be able to download without charge.
    ignites and may21 like this.
    05-01-12 10:33 PM
    Thanks! Somehow I missed this option.
    05-01-12 10:51 PM
    In the vendor portal online, under 'Sandbox' i believe you specify whichever blackberry id's you want to be able to download without charge.
    damn i never knew that... i spent money buying my own apps hahaha =/ thought it was worth the investment (since i only lose 30% and 1 sale covers that)
    05-01-12 10:58 PM
    If you guys want to forward me your id's and pw's, I can check it out for ya.....you know, just to make sure it works....

Hehehe....
    anon(1754793) and hpjrt like this.
    05-01-12 11:36 PM
    damn i never knew that... i spent money buying my own apps hahaha =/ thought it was worth the investment (since i only lose 30% and 1 sale covers that)

Haha, I hope you at least gave yourself a good review haha!
    05-02-12 02:08 AM
    Haha, I hope you at least gave yourself a good review haha!
    Haha im my harshes critic. I have a few finished apps that look really gd compare to what i have out but im working on getting it perfect first
    05-02-12 08:58 AM
    If you guys want to forward me your id's and pw's, I can check it out for ya.....you know, just to make sure it works....

Hehehe....
    Most of mine are free just 5 stars please
    05-02-12 08:59 AM
    Somehow it doesn't seems to work for me as they take me all the way trough the paypal process and in the last step still indicate that they will charge me.

Maybe there's a wait time before they truly activate your sandbox account, will try again tomorrow.
    05-02-12 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD