Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By ignites
  • 2 Post By costas1966
  1. GMah's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Get your own app for free on AppWorld?

    Hi,

    I was wondering if there's a way for a developer to get his own app for free on the appworld or do you have to buy it ? I know I can side load my apps I was just interested in this in order to keep track of when updates go live.

    Thanks
  2. flaminSaganaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    89 Posts
    PIN
    290E2B46
    #2  

    Default

    In the vendor portal online, under 'Sandbox' i believe you specify whichever blackberry id's you want to be able to download without charge.
    Thanked by 2:
    ignites (05-01-2012),  may21 (05-02-2012) 
  3. GMah's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Thanks! Somehow I missed this option.
  4. ignites's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,683 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,684 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paratheo View Post
    In the vendor portal online, under 'Sandbox' i believe you specify whichever blackberry id's you want to be able to download without charge.
    damn i never knew that... i spent money buying my own apps hahaha =/ thought it was worth the investment (since i only lose 30% and 1 sale covers that)
  5. costas1966's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,094 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    If you guys want to forward me your id's and pw's, I can check it out for ya.....you know, just to make sure it works....

    Hehehe....
    CB.Mike-D and hpjrt like this.
  6. GMah's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignites View Post
    damn i never knew that... i spent money buying my own apps hahaha =/ thought it was worth the investment (since i only lose 30% and 1 sale covers that)

    Haha, I hope you at least gave yourself a good review haha!
  7. ignites's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,683 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,684 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMah View Post
    Haha, I hope you at least gave yourself a good review haha!
    Haha im my harshes critic. I have a few finished apps that look really gd compare to what i have out but im working on getting it perfect first
  8. ignites's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,683 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,684 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by costas1966 View Post
    If you guys want to forward me your id's and pw's, I can check it out for ya.....you know, just to make sure it works....

    Hehehe....
    Most of mine are free just 5 stars please
  9. GMah's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Somehow it doesn't seems to work for me as they take me all the way trough the paypal process and in the last step still indicate that they will charge me.

    Maybe there's a wait time before they truly activate your sandbox account, will try again tomorrow.

Posting Permissions