Can u plz explain to me or point me in the right direction on how to create tco.xml or is it possible that u can email me a format of it where I can fill in the blanks for my custom images much appreciated
    Hey bud, I direct you to this post that I just wrote.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ml#post7371085

Good luck have fun.
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    05-03-12 11:16 PM
    Is there any way to get the buttons to remember where you move them to when you close the emulator? It's not a big deal or anything, but if there's a way to do it, that would be nice too.
    05-04-12 12:35 PM
    Is there any way to get the buttons to remember where you move them to when you close the emulator? It's not a big deal or anything, but if there's a way to do it, that would be nice too.
    as far as i know u cant save their last position but when compiling im pretty sure u can set the default position to ur liking (someone correct me if im wrong) as far as compiling goes im pretty sure u can get all the filed off of jtoracks github
    05-04-12 04:09 PM
    where do i put roms? i looked in the misc section but gbcolor.pb or any folder like that never appeared after sideloading the emulator. Restarted playbook and unplugged from computer with no luck. Thanks for help
    05-04-12 07:54 PM
    options - security - applications

ensure you have allowed file access.

roms go in /misc/gbcolor-pb/roms
    05-04-12 08:10 PM
    New version: 1.0.0.2

https://github.com/downloads/jtokarc...PB-1_0_0_2.bar

fixes issue where tco.xml is getting picked up in vbampb folder.
    fancyname likes this.
    05-04-12 11:28 PM
    options - security - applications

ensure you have allowed file access.

roms go in /misc/gbcolor-pb/roms
    i can conform what hes saying i resideloaded multiple times restarted checked permissions folder doesn't show up can u upload somewhere mediafire,dropbox,etc the folder so i can manually implement it in /accounts/1000/shared/misc much appreciated
    05-04-12 11:41 PM
    okay so i mounted my tablet and manually created Z:\misc\gbcolor-pb\roms i put a game in and it boots fine so far with no problems so were there more files that are supposed to be in Z:\misc\gbcolor-pb? u know like bios,cfg,etc
    05-04-12 11:55 PM
    Gbcolor-pb/savegames

Other than that, no. Its creating them for me.
    05-05-12 12:39 PM
    so is it automatically supposed to create rom dir cuz i had to do it and once i saved in a rom saved game folder showed up other then that it flawless sound + game play in the next version however can u have it automatically pause when i slide up to open another app simultaneously
    going to try vba now
    tnx once again

Edit also does this have Bluetooth keyboard support
    05-05-12 01:46 PM
    No bt keyboard support. Buttons not happed as of yet.

Will look into pausing. Yes it should automatically make the folders. It does need to be initially run after install in order to do so.
    05-05-12 02:18 PM
    No bt keyboard support. Buttons not happed as of yet.

Will look into pausing. Yes it should automatically make the folders. It does need to be initially run after install in order to do so.
    i did and i allowed it permission to access files yet nothing was ever created like is said b4 after trying multiple times i i manually created them
    05-05-12 02:43 PM
    Same problem, I tried manually creating folders with no luck
    05-05-12 10:30 PM
    Same problem, I tried manually creating folders with no luck
    I see the problem. Fixing.
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    05-06-12 12:33 AM
    i dont see any issues with this one anymore except pausing when i slide up tnx
    05-06-12 03:37 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of screen-stretching? Or enable-disable it?
    05-06-12 03:55 PM
    Glitches and deleted my save file. Rage quit
    05-10-12 06:36 PM
    An explanation would be good please.
    05-10-12 06:42 PM
    I also noticed that folders were not created, checked permissions and the app was allowed. Anyway luckily creating manually worked fine, so it wasn't a big deal for me. Great emulator by the way, works excellent!

Although I'll admit, all I've used it for is stealing things from the shop the The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX... hehehe, the crazy shopkeeper kills you afterwards. Great functionality so far.
    05-10-12 06:46 PM
    Well i was in the middle of playing and my hand slipped up and i pressed some button, the game zoomed back to some random pokemon battle very early in the game, and then when i checked my save file it was back to the first time i had saved.
    05-10-12 07:31 PM
    save and load state buttons. swipe down from the top to see them.
    05-10-12 07:35 PM
    Good work with the rom. really appreciate it.

Was wondering if anyone could give me a list of their fav GBC games.
    05-11-12 04:51 PM
    Hello! First off big fan! Quick question, where is the start and pause button located? i cant seem to save my game for the life of me! thanks!
    05-28-12 08:40 PM
    Can't install with beta 2.0.0.4869?? Dammit!
    05-31-12 12:00 AM
    Is there a way to update the bar file so that it allows to get the audio out of the HDMI output instead of the tablet when connected to a TV?
    I don't know if this is a general problem with all emulators, but I recently tried to put pokemon on my TV and got the audio from the PlayBook speakers. Later put a video without disconnecting the cable and it did get to output the audio to the TV
    06-06-12 04:37 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD