Anyone having a problem downloading Gameloft's star front? I get an error 0007 after 300 megs and i have to start again. Wasted close to a gig of my data plan on it now and still cant play it

anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: 4th download got to almost 95% before failing! Eventually it succeeded on the 5th download. After using almost 2 gig of data on getting it, hoping the gameplay is good!
    Last edited by d3adcrab; 10-13-11 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Update
    10-12-11 12:55 PM
    I had a similar problem, took three times to download and finally install. Not sure what the problem was, but the game is great! Just try again, but make sure you're on free wi-fi...
    10-12-11 09:25 PM
    I didn't have a problem downloading it. It's a great game, keep trying!
    10-12-11 09:44 PM
    Played through the first campaign...love this game...controls are so smooth and gameplay is excellent. Worth the effort after all!
    10-13-11 11:17 AM
    I have now tried three times to dl it. It downloads and attempts to install, then i get - install error message 0008.

Can anyone help with this? I really want to play.....please help.
    Last edited by tripcicle; 10-15-11 at 11:24 PM.
    10-15-11 11:21 PM
    Also had problems downloading and installing it, but later found out that I didn't have enough space left on my PB. This game needs quite a bit more than 1GB to install.
    tripcicle likes this.
    10-16-11 07:24 AM
    Also had problems downloading and installing it, but later found out that I didn't have enough space left on my PB. This game needs quite a bit more than 1GB to install.
    I had the same issue .. My PB was full and was kicking that error during install

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tripcicle likes this.
    10-16-11 07:51 AM
    I had the same issue .. My PB was full and was kicking that error during install

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the help guys. This was definitely the problem. What a dumb mistake on my part, but I am glad it is up and working. This game is awsome as well.

Gotta love the Playbook
    10-16-11 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD