Hi blackberry users! After a friendly meeting Run In Crowd we decided that we would release our games for the Blackberry along with iOS and Android, so meet "Evil In Trouble"

We hope you enjoy the controls and after passing tutorial levels you will puzzle over some levels
    Marat and Sergey - developers who can be known by you as "Ursine Paw".
    Thank you for your attention and support!

Title: Evil In Trouble
    Genre: Puzzle
    [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-icon.png

Get it at Blackberry AppWorld: Evil In Trouble

Screenshots:
    [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-01.jpg [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-02.jpg
    [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-03.jpg [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-04.jpg
    [Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd-05.jpg

Description:
    Help the little devil Desmond travel through portals in search of his home. Place ladders, dig through the ground, drop boxes to help him get to the portal. Use your wit and ingenuity to collect all stars and open all levels.

Forget the screen joysticks, buttons and all that button-mashing! Just tap on desired point of level and Desmond will try to get there by himself (if it is possible, of course).

Features
    • Easy and intuitive controls
    • A cute character who needs your help
    • Nice graphics
    • Distinct levels to challenge your puzzle-solving skills
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-27-13 02:46 AM
    I love Run In Crowd
    02-27-13 03:50 AM
    I got it yesterday and it's another wonderful game, good job guys. Very nice graphics and I love the puzzles. Can't wait to have even more level.
    02-27-13 09:11 AM
    I had another question, when will we see Run in Crown and Evil in Trouble on Blackberry 10, would love to have these games on my phone also.
    Looking forward to them. Thanks for supporting Blackberry.
    02-27-13 09:12 AM
    Woowoo! Nice! You guys rock!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 09:13 AM
    I had another question, when will we see Run in Crown and Evil in Trouble on Blackberry 10, would love to have these games on my phone also.
    Looking forward to them. Thanks for supporting Blackberry.
    Run In Crowd already presented on BB10, Evil In Trouble will be released on it sometime later, need more testing
    02-27-13 09:25 AM
    Thanks to the developer for supporting BB... will definitely check it out.....
    02-27-13 10:30 AM
    Very nice game, good graphics and gameplay, although I've already got stuck (I refuse to look at the video or skip the level)
    02-27-13 11:24 AM
    Very nice game, good graphics and gameplay, although I've already got stuck (I refuse to look at the video or skip the level)
    Today submitted a build for bb10, so in near future we can say that EiT supports both Playbook and Blackberry10
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-28-13 05:46 AM
    So are there only 4 levels? What will more levels cost?
    02-28-13 07:02 AM
    So are there only 4 levels? What will more levels cost?
    4?! Something wrong, there is should be 39 levels. Can you post screenshot of your level selection screen?
    02-28-13 07:13 AM
    4?! Something wrong, there is should be 39 levels. Can you post screenshot of your level selection screen?
    Sorry that was a question not a statement. I should have been more clear. Just purchased. Good game.
    02-28-13 02:23 PM
    Looks good but Ill wait for sushistews review to decide if I bought this one.
    02-28-13 05:22 PM
    Looks good but Ill wait for sushistews review to decide if I bought this one.
    No need to wait, this is really nice game and tests your brain as the levels move on (and very good looking too). Can't wait to have it on Z10 also.
    Also will love more levels in the updates.
    02-28-13 08:47 PM
    Hey, puzzle-solvers! How many levels you completed? Collecting some stats for planning difficulty of next levels.

Sorry that was a question not a statement. I should have been more clear. Just purchased. Good game.
    A weight off my mind. Thanks!
    03-02-13 07:46 AM