[Game] Evil In Trouble - our next project after Run In Crowd
Hi blackberry users! After a friendly meeting Run In Crowd we decided that we would release our games for the Blackberry along with iOS and Android, so meet "Evil In Trouble"
We hope you enjoy the controls and after passing tutorial levels you will puzzle over some levelsMarat and Sergey - developers who can be known by you as "Ursine Paw".
Thank you for your attention and support!
Title: Evil In Trouble
Get it at Blackberry AppWorld: Evil In Trouble
Help the little devil Desmond travel through portals in search of his home. Place ladders, dig through the ground, drop boxes to help him get to the portal. Use your wit and ingenuity to collect all stars and open all levels.
Forget the screen joysticks, buttons and all that button-mashing! Just tap on desired point of level and Desmond will try to get there by himself (if it is possible, of course).
- Easy and intuitive controls
- A cute character who needs your help
- Nice graphics
- Distinct levels to challenge your puzzle-solving skills
- 02-27-13, 10:12 AM #4
I had another question, when will we see Run in Crown and Evil in Trouble on Blackberry 10, would love to have these games on my phone also.
Looking forward to them. Thanks for supporting Blackberry.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-28-13, 03:23 PM #124?! Something wrong, there is should be 39 levels. Can you post screenshot of your level selection screen?
- 307 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 02-28-13, 09:47 PM #14
- By MobileQs.com in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-11, 05:23 PM
- By MobileQs.com in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-11, 05:23 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-10, 08:37 PM
- By bluelite in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 01-20-08, 12:19 AM
- By kelamity in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-07, 11:43 PM