Go to Thynome, or the last place you met your Terran contact for the story. Maybe Beh�n? Arpalys?
    Last edited by rrrebo; 07-27-12 at 08:15 PM.
    07-27-12 07:43 PM
    Go to Thynome, or the last place you met your Terran contact for the story. Maybe Beh�n? Arpalys?
    No luck. Tried Thynome and every station in Beh�n. Tried going back to S'kolptorr too. I'm stumped. I guess I can save the game in case somebody comes up with an answer and just start over ...
    07-27-12 08:52 PM
    I'm trying to remember where the plot points were. Try Aquila, or just hit every planet in every system. I hope you find it, man. You may should report it to Fishlabs, too. That's a showstopper of a bug.
    07-27-12 09:23 PM
    Can anyone vouch for me that GoF2 is worth it to get? I dont want to shell out 10 bucks for nothing.
    07-27-12 10:24 PM
    Can anyone vouch for me that GoF2 is worth it to get? I dont want to shell out 10 bucks for nothing.
    Yup. I thought I'd given up on gaming on account of I'm becoming an old fart. But this game sucks you in something awful. Worth every penny.
    07-27-12 10:49 PM
    I believe the Wolverine MD 10 plans are found in Y'mirr. Can't remember where the Wolverines are. Maybe the same place. Anyhoo, Google is your friend.
    Do you know where Y'mirr is?
    07-27-12 11:18 PM
    I'm trying to remember where the plot points were. Try Aquila, or just hit every planet in every system. I hope you find it, man. You may should report it to Fishlabs, too. That's a showstopper of a bug.
    I think I have hit every system and station in the galaxy, including an ill-advised shot up to Shima, where I got systematically shredded. I had a jumpgate in sight, but I don't think it would have let me go through it anyway, since it wouldn't let me land at the one station while I was getting pummeled. No wingmen, it wasn't pretty.

Anyway, I submitted a ticket. Thanks for trying to help!
    baldanders likes this.
    07-27-12 11:20 PM
    Nevermind i found it, and all the other systems
    http://galaxyonfire.wikia.com/wiki/Systems_(Unlockable)
    Google is your friend

EDIT: sorry link had one bad letter should work now
    Last edited by antiRIM; 07-28-12 at 11:26 AM.
    07-27-12 11:52 PM
    I think I have hit every system and station in the galaxy, including an ill-advised shot up to Shima, where I got systematically shredded. I had a jumpgate in sight, but I don't think it would have let me go through it anyway, since it wouldn't let me land at the one station while I was getting pummeled. No wingmen, it wasn't pretty.

Anyway, I submitted a ticket. Thanks for trying to help!
    If I remember correctly, the next stop in the story line is where the mido's steal the explosives for destroying the void mothership, according to the walkthrough in the wiki you need to travel to Dekato in the Eanya system to stop them and get them back.

Mission 13 - Galaxy on Fire wiki

Russ.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    07-28-12 07:00 AM
    If I remember correctly, the next stop in the story line is where the mido's steal the explosives for destroying the void mothership, according to the walkthrough in the wiki you need to travel to Dekato in the Eanya system to stop them and get them back.

Mission 13 - Galaxy on Fire wiki

Russ.
    Thank you ... I will give that a try!

Edit: nope, still no luck. Hopefully fishlabs comes through with a solution. Meanwhile I've started another game, going a little smoother now knowing things I didn't know the first time through, but frustrating because some of these steps were a real pain in the arse!!

Edit 2: not as bad as I thought -- I didn't even notice I had a level 10 game saved in another slot. Here we go...
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 07-28-12 at 03:38 PM.
    rrrebo likes this.
    07-28-12 07:42 AM
    Out of curiosity... anyone played this on an iPhone/iPod touch???
    07-29-12 03:09 PM
    Just finished it on Normal.

The cloaking device makes the game too easy.

They should have made it so a couple of the enemies can see through the cloak.
    07-29-12 08:01 PM
    Out of curiosity... anyone played this on an iPhone/iPod touch???
    It's exactly the same but they have some expansions now.
    DD1968 likes this.
    07-29-12 10:31 PM
    It's exactly the same but they have some expansions now.
    Tanks. I was thinking more along the lines of playability (is that even a word) on the smalller screen...
    07-29-12 11:48 PM
    I got the voidX ship now. Seems to finish everything.. What else can I do?

- Charles
    07-30-12 01:47 AM
    I got the voidX ship now. Seems to finish everything.. What else can I do?

- Charles
    You got Kaamo - 30mill and 50t Buskat is a challenge...
    Start over on Extreme mode.
    Collect all the ships/weapons.
    Just shoot things and have fun...??

Wait for the Valkarie expansion (if we get it).
    07-30-12 02:46 AM
    Just finished it on Normal.

The cloaking device makes the game too easy.

They should have made it so a couple of the enemies can see through the cloak.
    The cloaking device is fun and definitely helpful when outnumbered, although I think they should have made it so that firing your weapons gives hints to the enemy ships as to your position. The more you shoot while cloaked, the closer the enemy ships get to guessing your position.
    07-30-12 06:49 AM
    Guys I'm kinda stuck at that point in the game where it says "now would be a good time to go get more medals" is it over!?!?
    07-30-12 10:09 PM
    Guys I'm kinda stuck at that point in the game where it says "now would be a good time to go get more medals" is it over!?!?
    Guess the game could be over (you blow jp the Void mothership??). It prob refers to the fact you need to get all the medals at gold before you're able to buy the Void ship... Press on a medal to see what you got it for, then just do the same thing bigger/better/more dangerously.
    07-31-12 12:16 AM
    Yup, you've completed the story. Go for medals, get the VoidX, save up $30 million and 50t of buskat, then go to Shima and buy the Kaamo Club station. Then start a new game on a higher difficulty.
    antiRIM likes this.
    07-31-12 05:50 AM
    I don't suppose you keep anything from your previous game when you start a new one, do you? As for the cloaking, I've noticed the enemies still know where you are, they simply don't shoot at you. I used the cloak when I had to mine a void crystal core. Clinging to that asteroid invisible, it was like I was Darth Maul, and they were a bunch of Obi-wans waiting for the red force fields to turn off. Except instead of being cut in two as I reappeared, I just got shot all to , and narrowly escaped as my Khador drive kicked in.
    07-31-12 06:46 AM
    Nope, you start from scratch. It'd be way too easy if you started with the VoidX or a Mantis/Veteran! That would be fun, though....
    07-31-12 08:37 AM
    I was hoping more along the lines of the system you can purchase. By the time you can actually buy it, it seems, the game is long since over, the medals have all been earned, and the VoidX is acquired. The ability to store multiple ships would help through the middle of the game, and for getting the medals.
    07-31-12 05:58 PM
    I was hoping more along the lines of the system you can purchase. By the time you can actually buy it, it seems, the game is long since over, the medals have all been earned, and the VoidX is acquired. The ability to store multiple ships would help through the middle of the game, and for getting the medals.
    Oh, I dunno... I managed to get side tracked from the main story long enough to have Kaamo long before the end
    07-31-12 06:33 PM
    I like to begin the mission again using only Betty until the end of mission, since I was challenge by the post I saw on GOF2 Facebook page, that someone finished the mission using only Betty. Does anybody have tried it?
    07-31-12 08:52 PM
495 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD