why can my playbook not find this app? when i click on app world and type in funambol it says no results found..... yet i can find it when i search on my blackberry phone

please help
    12-25-11 01:03 PM
    The PB uses a different operating system. Probably not available for the PB.
    12-25-11 04:40 PM
    thats totally stupid, wish i had never bought one........ there not worth the money and the ipad is far more advanced

totally gutted
    12-25-11 05:32 PM
    thats totally stupid, wish i had never bought one........ there not worth the money and the ipad is far more advanced

totally gutted
    completely agreed! the lack of a funambol app makes my playbook completly useless.
    12-25-11 08:06 PM
    Ouch, was surprised to see the reaction to this. I have Funambol working on the OS2 playbook, but only with the Android port I made of it, and the Android calendar and Android contacts. I have contacted Funambol's developers to see when they planned on releasing a native version, and so far, they are not planning on doing so, but would welcome it if someone out there would be willing to develop it.

I have to say I am really bummed as I use Funambol a LOT on my BB, and computer. Now with the new OS2 that just came out today, it looks like Funambol would have to be integrated into the setup somehow. If anyone here knows a good developer, PLEASE encourage them to get involved. (Click Here!) Maybe we can get Kevin to get a mass email going to the Funambol people like he did with Skype...? Let's not just get upset that it's not there, let's try and change it!

capT
    02-21-12 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD