Anyone check this game out? I purchased it on a whim...noticing that the game size was pretty large (182MB) and the reviews were solid. Man, this game is incredible! The controls are so responsive, graphics and sounds are great! HIGHLY recommended purchase and well worth the five bucks! I plan on playing this all weekend
    stevepar likes this.
    03-15-12 10:13 PM
    I played it a bit after I installed it for the blog post. It's pretty fun!
    03-15-12 11:02 PM
    The problem I usually have with games of this type are the controls. The large enough controls are great, and how responsive it is overall makes you feel like you are playing on a handheld game system rather than a touchscreen tablet. This is the way it should be done...always
    03-16-12 12:20 AM
    Plan on getting it as soon as I get back from my trip this weekend. Looks like fun
    Also want to get angry birds.
    03-16-12 05:57 PM
    I am skeptical about paying $5 for this game..I can see paying that much for top of the line products by the top devs/publishers like EA games for instance..but to pay the same price for a nice looking game without much reputation is hard to do. I think the dev would be better off lowering the price to see a bigger spike in sales. With no trial available, it's hard to spend $5 on a title like this, as good as it looks.
    03-16-12 06:18 PM
    Yes you have a point for sure
    03-17-12 09:32 AM
    Well, the reviews don't lie...and I am not the developer promoting the game Just a guy who likes a quality game when I see one. It reminds me of a GBA game (with MUCH crisper graphics) and a character that VERY closely resembles "Yoshi" One of the best games on the PB in my opinion.
    03-17-12 02:32 PM
    This game is an open source game ported to iOS, Android (I think) and now playbook by the team which developed it. If you search for it you find the web site where you can dowload executables for every pc platform, play on pc before you decide to buy on PB. Its an awesome platformer game highly recommended.
    03-17-12 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD