A new update (2.4) for Meeting Minutes Pro has been released today. It should be available on BlackBerry AppWorld in the next few days (based on how long RIM takes to approve the release).

This release adds the following features to the app:

1. Feature to Customize Labels in exported Meeting Minutes/Agenda and Action Items
    2. Generate exported Meeting Minutes/Agenda in multiple languages
    3. Fully Customizable Footer in exported Meeting Minutes/Agenda
    4. Changes to default values of certain Settings
    5. Option to revert to the default logo in Settings screen
    6. Bug Fixes to avoid app crash in certain situations
    01-02-13 07:44 AM
    This release has now been approved by RIM and available for download. Thankfully, they didn't take 15 days to approve this release like they had done with the previous release.
    01-03-13 02:26 PM
    Just downloaded the trial of this ... after playing around with it for about an hour, I am definitely going to buy the full version as it looks very promising. It may be the first Android based app that I've seen that has zero lag, even with it's extensive functionality. Very well done.

One suggestion I may have is on the Action Items, maybe give the option of not having a due date.
    Sriman likes this.
    01-03-13 11:57 PM
    One of the best apps out there and use it all the time.
    Sriman likes this.
    01-04-13 05:01 AM
    Just downloaded the trial of this ... after playing around with it for about an hour, I am definitely going to buy the full version as it looks very promising. It may be the first Android based app that I've seen that has zero lag, even with it's extensive functionality. Very well done.

One suggestion I may have is on the Action Items, maybe give the option of not having a due date.
    Thanks for your comments.. Glad to know that you like the app and find it useful. We will take your suggestion regarding the Action Items.. Essentially there is nothing that requires the date to be available but given the Android date picker being used, it kind of doesn't give you an option to not have one. We will see if there is a way around it.
    01-04-13 07:56 AM