01-12-13 08:48 AM
- Hello everyone,
I released a new drawing application for playbook, and its free!
Click here to get PaintBook
PaintBook is a drawing application with tons of feature. This app is made for users of all ages and for all purpose related to drawing.
Some of the unique and important features of this app are:-
-Zoom everything to a scale of 1x to 8x with a simple pinch gesture to see all the details of your painting
-Unlimited undoes to help you rectify all your minor mistakes
-Load Images from your playbook and save your precious paintings in your BlackBerry PlayBook
-Text tool to apply those special texts to your paintings with an ease
-Curve/Straight line tool to make your paintings look more realistic an professional
-Add special papers to your canvas, It has 8 built in papers they are:-
*Coordinate graph paper
*Multi-weight graph paper
*Dot grid paper
*Half lined paper
*Half checkered paper
-Full range of color palette.
-Adjustable brush size03-22-12 10:13 PMLike 9
Yes it saves all your paintings in a folder named "PaintBook" under the photos
Thanks, and thanks for giving nice feedbacks for switchballs, your positive feedbacks encourages me to make better apps/games for you
Thanks, that food app is nice sugestion i'll look to it...
BTW if you have any suggestion for improvement of PaintBook or for any new app.. post it on my page
GrafixGames on Facebook03-23-12 08:22 AM
- I have just joined the long parade of folks where "appworld is not available in your country!" I know I am represented by two US Senators, so I think I'm still in the US! Rebooted and that did not move me into acceptable terrain. So I will seek this out later, I guess.03-23-12 09:59 AM
- (edited my questions/comments)
Got it. First, thanks for offering this for free.
A few questions. Once a 'Paper' is selected, how do you go back to BLANK paper. I see I can erase all of those dots but ... (NEW will blank the "paper" patterns - in other words start a new drawing)
Reloading a drawing, well, are we stuck with Rim's awful - 1,000 plus photos since that's what I've got on my pb? I was able to SEARCH.
When using the CURVE, it always originates in the upper left quadrant. Any way to have to open where it was left off?
Can I load normal jpg photos or only jpeg images? (if there's a difference). A bit slow on LOADING. (I was able to load a jpg - it is just a bit slow loading)
Not my most creative but .... thanks....
Last edited by F2; 03-23-12 at 11:39 AM.03-23-12 11:26 AM
- @SCrid2000 and spencerdl and Robert Calhoun
I am glad you appreciated the efforts...Do keep checking for newer apps from GrafixGames
when you press new button a blank is inserted automatically
Curve will always be generate on the same position(top left). Currently you cant generate on the previous position, btw this is a nice feature i'll add it to its next update
You can load .jpg, .jpeg, .png files. Loading takes time according to the size of the image you are trying to load
Tell me if you have any more suggestion to make this app better.I'll try to implement it03-24-12 12:07 PM
- You can call me programmer,coder,developer,Grafix,buddy anything you like. I promise i wont go crazy with your request and I'll try my best to implement them.
So if you have any suggestion just shoot here or on my FB page
If you like my app then please do give it ratings and nice reviews back on the appworld, that helps me a lot03-25-12 11:54 AM
- 03-25-12 02:01 PM
- 11-05-12 09:25 AM
- Nice drawing app. I see you have a nice Curve tool - I have not seen this feature in most of the other drawing apps - but oddly I do not see a tool for drawing circles (ovals) boxes (rectangular) shapes. Am I missing them or are they not included? Thanks for the hard work11-05-12 03:07 PM
PaintBook 2.0 Free
I made this app highly efficient, thats why it only requires 270 KB in your hard disk to perform all those advanced functions.11-27-12 11:17 PM
I've just purchased the full version of PaintBook 2.0. It's a good app but there is a very annoying
bug. The app quit itself when drawing without saving anything. It appends all the time.
Could you correct this big bugs, it would be great ?
Thank's a lot in advance.
Just some suggestions for the next version.
1) It would be great, when we import a picture, we can put it where we want on the canevas and set its dimension
instead of placing it automatically on the top left corner and filling the whole canevas with it.
2) If the selected tool is Brush or another tools for drawing, when you use pinch to change the zoom factor
of the canevas, sometime the canevas is modified because it's quite impossible to touch the screen with
the two fingers exactly in the same time. Could you correct this or create special tool to zoom, move and rotate the whole
Ymer12-03-12 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD