I'm in need of some decent free (or cheap) games I can download for my Playbook and need YOUR help.

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
    01-03-13 04:03 PM
    Try Stick Tennis if you are into sports.. It is one of the best games around...
    01-03-13 04:07 PM
    JetPack Joyride is a fun free game. There are in-app purchases to buy more coins, but the game is completely doable without doing so.
    Fantasy Islands is a game that I haven't tried, but if I remember correctly it's free, and lots of people on CrackBerry seem to love it.

There's also Need for Speed and Tetris, and thousands of games through the emulators in these forums (for GameBoy or NES or PlayStation games, among others)
    01-03-13 04:36 PM
    Try Stick Tennis if you are into sports.. It is one of the best games around...
    Yeah that's decent. Any more pal?
    01-03-13 04:39 PM
    JetPack Joyride is a fun free game. There are in-app purchases to buy more coins, but the game is completely doable without doing so.
    I'm already addicted to it haha.
    Fantasy Islands is a game that I haven't tried, but if I remember correctly it's free, and lots of people on CrackBerry seem to love it.
    I'll download that and give that a go now.

There's also Need for Speed
    Completed it already lol. Cheers for the recommendations pal.
    01-03-13 04:46 PM
    Stick cricket, Tomb Escape, Frisbee Forever and Hockey!
    LiamMontana likes this.
    01-03-13 04:47 PM
    check my blog out, it is just what your looking for to tell you awesome free cheap games

SushistewPB Playbook Video Reviews
    01-03-13 05:11 PM
    Run in crowd also check good Ereader for Android games they are all free of course.

For cheap games you have to go with magic wingdom .99 and muffin Knight. .99 you can not go wrong with these two. Also if your into fps modern combat 2 is .99 and has online multi player mode. There are a ton of good quality .99 games but the three I mentioned are my favorite. My wife plays magic wingdom in her sleep and muffin Knight while showering or cooking....she is really got it bad.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    01-03-13 08:37 PM
    Stick cricket, Tomb Escape, Frisbee Forever and Hockey!
    Can you provide the appworld link to "Hockey"?

Thanks!
    01-03-13 09:45 PM
    Can you provide the appworld link to "Hockey"?

Thanks!
    Just search Hockey! With the exclamation mark. Also, if you haven't downloaded Modern Combat 2 when it was free, it goes for 1 dollar.
    01-04-13 03:39 AM
    Free: LostKomodo, Brain Cube, scribbles, tic tac toe free, Find Differences, connection, switch balls, zombie slash, ninjas vs zombies, taumi, robotek, hockey!
    Cheap: samurai II, spiderman, nova 2, real football 2011.
    01-04-13 04:16 AM
    Try Fantasy islands. its a decent game
    01-04-13 04:45 AM
    Let's Golf HD is a good cheap one whilst if you like Risk type board games Vengeance Pro in campaign mode offers a **** of a lot of gaming time as you cycle through the difficulty levels.
    01-04-13 04:59 AM
    Oh dear, h e l l is censored. Dear oh dear oh dear.
    01-04-13 05:00 AM
    Check out the Gameloft games. Most are $0.99, and although they are blatant ripoffs of other games, they are well designed and executed. Good quality stuff. Modern Combat 2, Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A 2, Starfront: Collision, 9MM are all top quality.

LogoQuiz is a simple (and free) game, but it is REALLY fun.

Radiant Defense is a slick (and free) tower defense style game and is good fun.

I think someone already mentioned Jetpack Joyride, probably one of the very best games on any mobile platform.

For $1.99, Flow is a really simple but addictive puzzle game. Crazy addictive.
    Also for $1.99, FlyCraft is good creative fun.

At $2.99, Cut the Rope has a nice mix of puzzel & physics gameplay. I found it unexpectedly good.

If you feel like splurging, Angry Birds is worth considering at $4.99. It's so over-hyped now, but there's a reason why it's so popular.

Have fun!
    01-04-13 10:37 PM
    Monster Dash is free and good, it is a running game similar to Jetpack Joyride.
    I will second Radiant Defense if you like tower defense.
    Dark Nebula is good but short at 99 cents. if they release Dark Nebula 2, it is longer.
    Air Attack is excellent at 99 cents - great graphics, controls, and gameplay
    01-05-13 07:57 PM
    here is a playlist with many free games and apps,

i just added a new video to the list called rail maze free

check it out guys

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL93D7C0BDD54A543C

thanks for watching
    01-06-13 11:39 PM
    Run In Crowd is a good free game.

If you like puzzle/memory games, RuneCryption is $.99.
    01-08-13 08:41 AM