Anybody playing Fractal?

What a great puzzle game it is

Cipher Prime � Fractal

Its �3 or $3 on the Playbook store worth every penny and more judging my the playtime i have had out of it today alone.
    08-04-12 05:27 PM
    I'd been curious about this one, especially because of the music aspect. Does the music have anything to do with the game itself, besides being something playing in the background?
    08-04-12 05:35 PM
    The music is infuenced by how well you are doing in the game. The same sort of system Lumines has.

Even without that aspect it is a very good puzzler, some videos on youtube show the music and gameplay.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-04-12 07:36 PM
    I like it so far. The campaign is quite challenging sometimes. I guess I was only able to beat a few levels thanks to luck as new elements seem to be placed randomly - or I fail at recognizing the pattern in this.
    At least some more music tracks would have been great. And it seems high scores are only saved locally. A global list would be a nice addition to the arcade mode.
    08-05-12 04:33 AM
    level 30... wtf?
    I spent about as much time on that level as on the others combined and at some point it gets nearly completely luck based but it's so damn addicting.
    08-07-12 11:25 AM
    Just picked it up. So far, it's visually simple, but appealing. The audio is very nice too. I'm not sure if I have the right brain for it though. I'll have to spend a bit more time on it, and review again later.
    08-24-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD