Thanks to this forum, we are able to see and read about new and usefull apps and games in AppWorld.

The New Arrivals section in AppWorld is basically a dirty book store.

RIM really needs to get a grip on that thing. It's an embarrassing joke.

Thankyou fellow Crackberrians for covering the deficiency in AppWorld.
    bbaleno, VanCity778 and may21 like this.
    05-22-12 09:14 PM
    true, RIM to update their appword daily regarding good app/games, face it most of the new apps now are crap... (not all, but mostly)
    05-22-12 11:41 PM
    Thanks to this forum, we are able to see and read about new and usefull apps and games in AppWorld.

The New Arrivals section in AppWorld is basically a dirty book store.

RIM really needs to get a grip on that thing. It's an embarrassing joke.

Thankyou fellow Crackberrians for covering the deficiency in AppWorld.
    Agree

10 char
    05-22-12 11:47 PM
    Just click here: Newest Items - BlackBerry App World

edit: That link is for all apps.. which is good/bad depending on who you are...
    Last edited by ignites; 05-23-12 at 12:38 AM.
    05-23-12 12:08 AM
    All I see is Blackberry OS themes. Nothing Playbook-related.
    05-23-12 12:11 AM

^^ Bro you really did not understand the OP. Lol Read before you post
    05-23-12 12:13 AM
    Hi ignites, this is the PlayBook apps and games forum. Your link goes to the BlackBerry phone apps section, most of which do not run on Playbook.
    05-23-12 12:32 AM
    Not sure what all the fuss is about. I don't see any "dirty" books on either New Arrival screen. The only book I see with "dirty" stories is the Bible... Oops, on closer inspection, there's one, but you really need to squint and comb through the whole description to know it's "dirty"

RIM has already got a handle on the problem. From App World, swipe down from top bezel and select Content Settings. Turn the switch on, set a password and set the age level of content you would like to appear. I would recommend Teen or General so that you are also protected from suggestive game content like Lara Croft...
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 05-23-12 at 02:15 AM.
    05-23-12 12:34 AM
    At least they are quick to feature the good apps so we dont have to go sifting through garbage. I don't even look at new arrivals anymore. I wait till someone posts on here, or until RIM features them.
    CairnsRock likes this.
    05-23-12 01:03 AM
    Books are not apps they are media and should be cataloged as such. Rim needs to separate purchasable media from apps and games. App World needs to grow up and become a full content store.
    CairnsRock likes this.
    05-23-12 01:04 AM
    Not sure what all the fuss is about. I don't see any "dirty" books on either New Arrival screen. The only book I see with "dirty" stories is the Bible... Oops, on closer inspection, there's one, but you really need to squint and comb through the whole description to know it's "dirty"

RIM has already got a handle on the problem. From App World, swipe down from top bezel and select Content Settings. Turn the switch on, set a password and set the age level of content you would like to appear. I would recommend Teen or General so that you are also protected from suggestive game content like Lara Croft...

Thank God for freedom of speech huh? The Bible is "dirty?"
    05-23-12 06:58 AM
    I guess you've never read it, some of those stories would make a sailor blush...
    05-23-12 11:21 AM
    Some crazy invisible guy murdering children and burning down cities while some hippie hangs out with prostitutes, pretty dirty to me.
    05-24-12 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD