Ok I am interested in purchasing these 2 apps but can't seem to find em on appworld? Do I have to have the current OS? I'm still on 2.0. And I did search on appworld but no luck. Any help would be kool.......BE BOLD!!!
    11-01-12 08:28 PM
    Ok I am interested in purchasing these 2 apps but can't seem to find em on appworld? Do I have to have the current OS? I'm still on 2.0. And I did search on appworld but no luck. Any help would be kool.......BE BOLD!!!
    Just checked AppWorld's website and it says both are compatible with "Tablet: 2.0.1 or higher". I would still update to 2.1 (is there a reason why you are waiting?) and see. Or it might be your location. What country are you in/registered the PB for? Sometimes apps are not available for all countries. If you are in/from the US, then it should be available to you (it is for me). If you are in/from Canada I would assume it should be available too. If it turns out to be because of your location, I read on the forums that there are work arounds using proxy servers and such.

Buy A Day in Life - Journal for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download A Day in Life - Journal for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Buy FlyCraft - Download FlyCraft - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    11-01-12 10:35 PM