i had version 1 running on my PlayBook with no problems. Then I noticed an upgrade available in App World to version 1.2. I tried to upgrade, but it did not replace version 1. Both icons showed up on my screen. When i try to run 1.2 the actual program never launches to run Just a tiny notice about saving data. Anyone else get this upgrade to run? It is obviously just a toy, but if it won't run it isn't even that.
    07-14-11 05:04 AM
    I upgraded, and now have both versions on my screen, but only the new version showing in 'my world' in Appworld.

I can however, actually use both versions on the PB, and can see there is a clear difference between the two.
    07-14-11 05:38 AM
    Go to your full/all icon page. Press and hold on any icon (or on one of the two of this app) until they all flash. A garbage can icon will appear under all icons. Delete one or preferrably both duplicate icons. Then go to appworld and reinstall the app.
    07-14-11 08:32 AM
    works for me.
    07-14-11 10:13 PM
    Go to your full/all icon page. Press and hold on any icon (or on one of the two of this app) until they all flash. A garbage can icon will appear under all icons. Delete one or preferrably both duplicate icons. Then go to appworld and reinstall the app.
    Although it's probably a glitch, I quite like having 2 versions as they are considerably different in form.
    07-15-11 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD