Now that we can get Android apps I have tried two twitter apps that work on PlayBook. TweetCaster and Plume. They are both better then anything in app world! I just hope they make the keyboard bigger for all apps when they make everything official!
    Still RIM has no splle chek for thre Playbkko!
    07-23-11 10:10 PM
    The Blaq twitter client is working just fine...and twitter.com works with twitter.com/settings/change_ui/

:-)
    07-24-11 02:46 AM
    Blaq is by far the best in my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 05:16 AM
    Blaq is the best that appworld has but is very buggy and no where near the Android twitter apps. Amazing the Android apps work so smooth and apps made for PB are buggy! Tweetcaster has a lot of options customize which makes a better user app. Cant believe anyone would come regular twitter to either.
    07-24-11 07:42 AM
    Blaq has improved with it updates to a solid app. I cant see any app in current android player being smoother. But if it works for you so be it. Blaq takes advantage of playbook gestures making "native" like. The android player apps only have the basic android gesture working right now plus I'm used to playbook keyboard size.
    07-24-11 08:33 AM
    Paid version: Blaq
    Free version: Tweedless

07-24-11 01:20 PM
    I agree with Blaq. The livestream API usage is great.
    07-24-11 05:31 PM
    I like Blaq but prefer using UberSocial on my phone a lot more. Only because I am so used to it. Blaq is good for opening links from tweets. For everything else; there is UberSoc.

I am eagerly waiting for better Twitter Apps for PlayBook (whether through AW / Android Market) as I think that is an essential requirement for a Internet-connected device these days.

07-24-11 06:44 PM
    Blaq is way better than any Android app running in a debugging emulator. fanboys... sheesh. And if you don't like blaq, use hahlo.com or one of the other twitter web apps.

07-25-11 12:38 AM
    Oh good, some Twitter apps. Now the Twits can Tweet.
    07-25-11 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD