Herocraft's (AAA Developer) first game on Playbook arrives "Majesty, the fantasy kingdom sim"

Buy Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - Download Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Strategy/RPG/Fantasy - The first RPG sim on Playbook in 7 months

Please support Herocraft as they can bring many casual RPG/Time mgmt/Hidden oject/sim + more to Playbook !

“Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim” is a vast magical world where you are honored with the crown of a tiny fairytale kingdom. When you become the head of the country all the responsibility for the land's prosperity rests on your royal shoulders. You will have to fight various enemies and monsters, explore new territories, manage economic and scientific developments and solve a heap of unusual and unexpected tasks. For example, what will you do when all the gold in the kingdom transforms into cookies? Or how will you bring back the trolls who robbed caravans and whose disappearance ruins the economy of the country?

The core feature of “Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim” is that you cannot control your citizens directly. There are a lot of heroes in your lands: valiant warriors and warlike barbarians, powerful wizards and grim necromancers, industrious dwarves and skilful elves plus many more. But all of them live their own lives and decide for themselves what to do at any moment. You are able to issue orders but heroes will follow your commands only for a sizeable reward.

“Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim” contains elements of role play: while fulfilling your orders, the heroes improve their skills and talents, as well as earn cash to be spent on new equipment, weapons, and magical elixirs.

Game Features:

- Legendary indirect control strategy totally adapted for BlackBerry� PlayBook™.
    - 10 types of heroes with dozens of statistics, weapons and armour.
    - A dozen types of monsters.
    - Several dozen spells.
    - 30 upgradeable building types.
    - 3 difficulty levels.
    - About 100 game achievements.
    Last edited by Mrs Gatz; 11-25-11 at 07:29 AM.
    darktoy likes this.
    11-25-11 07:13 AM
    Video :

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HSp3mmH2yDw[/YT]
    11-25-11 10:42 AM
    Great fantasy strategi! One of the best games for Playbook! The game plays smoothly and with enough variation to stay exciting for quite some time.
    12-02-11 02:09 AM
    I'm hooked on this game. I like the RPG x RTS elements, kind of a bit of both, without the micromanagement. Lots of fun!
    12-02-11 09:32 AM
    I have some real gameplay for this post to give a feel of what the game is like; taken from my Playbook:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOr2yt_HKE[/YT]
    04-02-12 09:16 AM
    I have some real gameplay for this post to give a feel of what the game is like; taken from my Playbook:

I've got to ask - how did you manage to take video of what's on your PlayBook? Are you capturing it via HDMI out?
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    04-02-12 09:27 AM
    Majesty was updated to 1.3.11 from 1.2.1.

Anybody saw any changes?

Now I saw Campaign and Free Play mode and I would bet it didn't was before.
    Last edited by Giordy Stinson; 04-09-12 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Fixed gramatical error
    04-09-12 08:47 AM

Thanks for the video. Wasn't sure about this game at first but it does look interesting. Question though. I see that it's called Majesty Lite. What's lite about it? Or how it's it different from the iOS version?

Edit: Ok I see the lite version is free. Sweet, so I can try before I buy.
    Last edited by JamesDax3; 04-09-12 at 09:42 AM.
    04-09-12 09:37 AM
    Majesty was updated to 1.3.11 from 1.2.1.

Anybody saw any changes?

I saw Campaign and Free Play mode that I should bet it didn't was before.
    Say what now?
    04-09-12 09:38 AM
    Say what now?
    Uops I just fixed it! my english it's getting worse sorry.
    04-09-12 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD