Files and Folders Bug
I noticed that when I move a pdf file from my PlayBook to my 9810, I cannot open it anymore. It says that the file path is nit valid. I can cut and paste the file back to the PlayBook and it opens, but I cannot open it when it is stored on the phone.
Re: Files and Folders Bug
So a little more research revealed that it requires a reboot every time when you copy or move any kind of file from the tablet to the phone in order to just open it from there. You still can cooy move it back to the tablet, but not open it when still on the phone.
So after you copy or move a file to the phone, a reboot is required to open it from there.
- By ryanhofmann0627 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-09, 11:56 AM
- By dhierholzer in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-09, 04:15 PM
- By ltrtiger in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-09, 11:39 AM
- By ltrtiger in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-09, 10:27 AM
- By elainet in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-08, 12:23 PM