I can't access my phone sdcard files using this app even though it said it can. If I go to the root folder then Blackberry then SDcard, its empty. Am i going to the right folder?

I'm able to access my bridge file fine using the built in bridge file app.
    06-11-11 10:03 PM
    It sometimes seems hit or miss. I _THINK_ it works more if you actually run the BridgeFiler.
    jigga2 likes this.
    06-11-11 10:32 PM
    It sometimes seems hit or miss.
    It's more like always miss. The BridgeFiles works fine 100%.
    06-14-11 12:05 PM
    File Browser from Aftab updated to 2.2.6 but still can't access SD card file system to my bridge blackberry. The blackberry/SDcard directory is still empty.
    06-15-11 07:42 PM
    i have the same problem. I have been trying all file browsers and all have the same problem for me. i sent a inquiry to Aftab. They asked me to send them the path shown when I open the BB file manager. They told me they know what is happening and will have a fix soon. I think the path to the SD card may vary from BB to BB. i have a Bold 9700.
    06-16-11 06:54 AM
    I have a bold 9700 as well.
    06-16-11 11:29 AM
    I got an email with an attached topo map this morning. I downloaded it and it went to the BB phone. I used File Browser to access the sdcard, drilled down to the folder and jpg, Selected it, copied it and then navigated back to the pb and pasted the jpg to a folder on the pb. Then I tapped/opened it - it did open in the Browser as opposed to the Picture app. 9650/Bold on OS 5.x, Bridge ....93
    06-16-11 12:09 PM
    After a few updates to 2.3.1, I still can't access my SDcard from this app. I have an a Bold 9700.

I went to: /Blackberry/SDCard and it tells me:

"SD Card not mounted

Please make sure the your BlackBerry smartphone is bridged properly by going to Bridge browser and typing in your password."

I even did what it says. Went to the bridge browser and type in my password to access my files. It works just fine from my bridge browser. I even tried to disable the password on my phone and it still shows me the same error.
    06-21-11 11:41 AM
    After a few updates to 2.3.1, I still can't access my SDcard from this app. I have an a Bold 9700.

I went to: /Blackberry/SDCard and it tells me:

"SD Card not mounted

Please make sure the your BlackBerry smartphone is bridged properly by going to Bridge browser and typing in your password."

I even did what it says. Went to the bridge browser and type in my password to access my files. It works just fine from my bridge browser. I even tried to disable the password on my phone and it still shows me the same error.
    Same phone and same problem as you.
    06-21-11 11:48 AM
    Hi,

I'm using File Browser 2.3.2 with my Bold 9700 and still cannot see my SD Card. Any news on this issue ?
    07-26-11 03:26 PM
    Hi,

I'm using File Browser 2.3.2 with my Bold 9700 and still cannot see my SD Card. Any news on this issue ?
    Kind of strange, I just bought File Browser downloaded it and it sees my SD Card fine.

Edit: It was working just fine I checked it just now and it did not work. I then opened Bridge Files and that read my SD Card fine. I then closed the Bridge files app and opened File Browser and it then saw the SD Card again. Not sure what that is about but try opening Bridge Files and see if that sees your SD Card if it does try File Browser right after.

I have a feeling if you move out of bridge range then come back into bridge range File Browser does not re establish the connection until one of the bridge apps does.
    Last edited by dfaris; 07-26-11 at 04:09 PM.
    07-26-11 04:03 PM
    Kind of strange, I just bought File Browser downloaded it and it sees my SD Card fine.

Edit: It was working just fine I checked it just now and it did not work. I then opened Bridge Files and that read my SD Card fine. I then closed the Bridge files app and opened File Browser and it then saw the SD Card again. Not sure what that is about but try opening Bridge Files and see if that sees your SD Card if it does try File Browser right after.

I have a feeling if you move out of bridge range then come back into bridge range File Browser does not re establish the connection until one of the bridge apps does.
    Do you have a Bold 9700? If so, what OS?
    07-29-11 11:53 AM
    Do you have a Bold 9700? If so, what OS?
    Yes I have a bold 9700 OS6
    07-30-11 10:37 AM
    I have the same phone and same problem but I don't know about using some third party application such as File Manager because it will have full access to my phone and tablet and I don't even know who created it...seems like an awfully big security risk to take...just saying...
    05-21-13 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD