Thanks for the comment, I'm thinking $2.99-4.99
    i think you may be underestimating the volume you COULD do with a cost-efficient price.

you will corner the sales up to this point...imo, i would continue to use the wifi ip address file control for more then $2usd.

i do understand the cost of building a quality app, but believe that the cost may be too high to get mass consumption.
    05-18-11 01:41 PM
    And, be the first to have some type of remote file system access and you'll be doing quite well! Either SMB or FTP/SFTP would be great, I use IIS to server out a web page right now for devices that don't have a browser built in...

Looks great! If you need some testers, shoot me a PM! (Developer myself so I love seeing new apps and ideas)
    05-18-11 02:11 PM
    Yep, finding File Browser pretty useless.

Save your money and dont waste your time.

Better things are a coming!

Tim
    05-18-11 02:32 PM
    please do hurry up and release it.

the first one, which is free, Xplorer, is fairly useless at this point...and the newest one, File Browser, you cannot even download.

yours looks to be the best UI/UX that we have seen....late...i dont think so, you may be the first to have a working, practical file manager in the pb aw.

what is the charge going to be for the software?
    YES! Everything he said! I will absolutely buy this! Please post in the forum when it is released.
    05-18-11 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the comment, I'm thinking $2.99-4.99
    The laborer is worthy of his hire. What you are showing is worth $5 to me!
    Last edited by wms3; 05-18-11 at 03:53 PM.
    05-18-11 03:14 PM
    cideas: This looks like a great app and beautiful interface. I will definitely buy it! Do you have an estimated release date?
    05-18-11 03:48 PM
    I guess I waited to long to release my file browser. In any case I will still release it as I plan to have a lot of features marketed towards the enterprise some include:

* Dual Panel Viewing
    Virtual File Systems ( Create your own profile for home/work/personal)
    DropBox Support
    Possibly FTP/SFTP support
    Inline Editor for text content
    *List and Tile Viewing
    *Sorting/Searching
    *Copy/Edit/Move/Delete/Rename/Folder Creation
    *Multi Selection for quick file editing operations
    *Open File with associated application

* denotes in first version

Here is a quick snapshot of the layout (click to enlarge)

Where did the snapshot go?

FTP/SFTP and drop box support and it's worth $5 to me. As much as this type of app should be included within the OS. With them features I would buy it.

Thanks
    05-18-11 04:25 PM
    is this the acaras mobile file manager that came vaolable today?
    05-18-11 11:19 PM
    is this the acaras mobile file manager that came vaolable today?
    I cant tell, but i just bought this one and it works a champ! This will change so much on my tablet, i will be added more data!
    05-19-11 07:51 AM
    ceroberts:

It seems like it might be another, different program but I'm not sure. I'm holding off for the moment.
    05-19-11 08:34 AM
    ceroberts:

It seems like it might be another, different program but I'm not sure. I'm holding off for the moment.
    I took a look at the screenshots, and yes, this is different. It works as advertised, and i'm very pleased. The developer promises network browsing in a future update. even if I never get that, i have what i want!
    05-19-11 08:44 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD