Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
Like Tree64Likes
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,082 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KINGEZEK7777 View Post
    This is the site I've been getting them from my cpu downloads them as .zip files do I extract them or just put the entire .zip in misc/roms/nes?
    You have to extract them and put them in the nes folder. I recommend you to download origami browser from the appworld that way you can download the roms directly to your playbook from sites like coolrom and then you can use a file managing app like ghost commander to move them to the right folder.
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackman91 View Post
    You have to extract them and put them in the nes folder. I recommend you to download origami browser from the appworld that way you can download the roms directly to your playbook from sites like coolrom and then you can use a file managing app like ghost commander to move them to the right folder.
    I hope this works cause I'm a sick Nintendo junkie ansd need my fix but can't play this in this tiny phone
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did extract them but they stay as .zip files and my paly book still won't play them. What is the newest version of fceux and is for playbook. Maybe I don't have correct one. I really want this to work? Do u know if there is a PlayStation one emulator?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,082 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KINGEZEK7777 View Post
    I did extract them but they stay as .zip files and my paly book still won't play them. What is the newest version of fceux and is for playbook. Maybe I don't have correct one. I really want this to work? Do u know if there is a PlayStation one emulator?
    The file inside the zip should have a .nes extension, download the roms from coolrom. Here are all the emulators available for the playbook:
    Emulators and Emulator News for BlackBerry PlayBook
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The file inside the zip should have a .nes extension, download the roms from coolrom. Here are all the emulators available for the playbook:
    Emulators and Emulator News for the Blackberry Playbook - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    You are the man. Gonna try all this now. Pray for me.
    CrackBerry User

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emulators and Emulator News for the Blackberry Playbook - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    OMG you're my FREAKING HERO!!! THANK YOU BLACKMAN!!! I OWE U BIG TIME IT WORKED
    mh1983 likes this.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516