And major let down again, lost a lot of stuff I paid for,did get to buy 1 island,no new quests,so it goes
    01-18-13 06:28 PM
    Updated today, but sounds appear to be missing, music is fine though. Bought new island, that's all i could do.
    Agreed the sounds have gone ..... the twacky ... slightly irritating music is there but no sounds ... one new island available .... but still no way to earn rubies easily. How about the having rubies available to buy from one of the shops? Perhaps the jewellers?
    01-19-13 07:53 AM
    How do I get more happyface thing to build more...... Only level 7 now... I'm really new to this game
    02-02-13 04:41 AM
    build more shops / places to go to (cinema etc)
    02-02-13 04:58 AM
    I'm all out of rubies how do I get more????
    02-10-13 05:15 AM
    I'm all out of rubies how do I get more????
    Play daily. On the fifth day and on, you will be rewarded a ruby.
    saskchick likes this.
    02-10-13 10:51 AM
    I've been playing for about a week, at level 19. It's been winter the whole time. Is that because it's February?
    02-10-13 12:28 PM
    I've been playing for about a week, at level 19. It's been winter the whole time. Is that because it's February?
    It's because of the last update. It should be changed once a new update is released.
    02-10-13 07:00 PM
    Version 1.0.69 has been released. Opened the game up, saw I'd been dropped 7 levels, and closed the game. I've read the Halloween item bug is fixed, and that in general everyone's been dropped 5-7 levels, and lost some money and resources. Also, people working on higher level quests can't complete them, because they're no longer high enough to buy the structures.

Anyone notice any other changes?

Posted via CB10, with my BB10.
    02-21-13 07:38 AM
    Version 1.0.69 has been released. Opened the game up, saw I'd been dropped 7 levels, and closed the game. I've read the Halloween item bug is fixed, and that in general everyone's been dropped 5-7 levels, and lost some money and resources. Also, people working on higher level quests can't complete them, because they're no longer high enough to buy the structures.

Anyone notice any other changes?

I thought it was just me! I can't forge crap! You can't buy any more islands & there was only one new mission to buy 1 lantern and 3 flower. Bah!!@#@$!@#%#@!!!!!!!!

EDIT: The sound works normal again....break out the noisemakers.....
    02-21-13 06:36 PM
    Gems are now part of the reward for completing some of the requests.
    02-21-13 09:41 PM
    gems have been a reward for some quests since a few updates ago, fyi.

I noticed that since I'm now level 18 I can't do any quests, though all that's left is the ones that require gems. I didn't lose any resources or anything, just levels.

game is still lame. especially now that there isn't a way to level.
    02-22-13 06:40 AM
    gems have been a reward for some quests since a few updates ago, fyi.

I noticed that since I'm now level 18 I can't do any quests, though all that's left is the ones that require gems. I didn't lose any resources or anything, just levels.

game is still lame. especially now that there isn't a way to level.
    Ok; so after playing a few times today along with last night, i'm back to Level 22 & can use the stinking Armory again. Huzzah!
    02-22-13 07:06 PM
    Ok; so after playing a few times today along with last night, i'm back to Level 22 & can use the stinking Armory again. Huzzah!
    Mind letting us know if 25 is still the max level?

02-22-13 07:32 PM
    Mind letting us know if 25 is still the max level?

Will do just as soon as I get back there.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-22-13 08:05 PM
    This was just posted on the Fantasy Islands Facebook page:

"Now, before you throw tomatoes and all sorts of rotten fruits and vegetables aimed directly at my face, please allow me to apologies on our behalf for the unacceptable bug found in our latest updated that threw people back several levels. In the next update, we will give a little something back to those affected in hopes of giving this apology a little weight.

Ok, now you can throw stuff.

Ouch! Who chucked a coconut? C?mon guys, soft fruits only. Ow?

Anyway, I know that you don?t want to hear excuses, just more bout updates and new content, so I?ll just stick to that.

The latest, infamous update was actually a huge step for us in restructuring the game and making sure that future updates would go a lot smoother. We?re proud of a lot of techy, backend improvements that we?ve accomplished, except for? cough HUGE mishap? cough? And all the things that I promised in January and February are definitely coming. We?re increasing the level cap, adding more quests and more islands in next update, or the next, at the latest!

Thank you all again for your patience and support!"

tryfe likes this.
    02-22-13 08:48 PM
    "We?re increasing the level cap, adding more quests and more islands in next update, or the next, at the latest!"

I bet it's the next next next update lol..
    02-23-13 08:04 AM
    "We?re increasing the level cap, adding more quests and more islands in next update, or the next, at the latest!"

I bet it's the next next next update lol..
    Hehehe! Don't know if anyone's noticed, but it looks like at some point they lowered the resolution of the background image. I have a strong feeling that the lack of new islands has to do with game performance. It may have become too heavy. The back end maintenance he mentioned may also have to do with that.

02-23-13 09:04 AM
    Level 25 is still the max level.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-23-13 10:41 AM
    Somebody asked for gems ? Exchanging gems for few spare islands

Attachment 126090Attachment 126091
    How do you get so many red gems and coins and energy?!
    02-28-13 10:15 AM
    How do you get so many red gems and coins and energy?!
    The game is hacked or bugged, it's not actually possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:54 AM
    I did much the same not knowing the value of gems. I now earn gems by visiting the game daily. There is a reward for doing so. I am maxed out right now meaning that there are no more levels and my quests are pretty much done and I can't buy more Islands. There is no ability to buy any even though I have about 3 million coins or dollars or whatever they are. I have 12 islands and they are packed tighter than sardines in a can. Nowhere to go but wait for an update. I've been through one update and all my reward values decreased, a bummer! I'm waiting for a spring or summer theme . Any news there?
    04-01-13 09:23 AM
    Latest upgrade has several new quests, looks like most have gems as rewards.

Edit: it would appear that building recovery, in routine mode, is slower now.Guess the objective here is to get us to use turbo-ad option.
    I didn't notice any difference in type of mode. I use turbo mode and it isn't costing me anything, at least that I have noticed.
    04-01-13 09:40 AM
    Move on. The game was great value for the money - as a matter of fact hard to beat. Anything new at this point should be considered icing on the cake.
    04-01-13 09:49 PM
    Liking the game very much...maxed out at level 25, but still happily re-arranging things...everything seems to be working fine, but, in the streets ALL dwarf women????
    04-09-13 02:47 PM
377 ... 1213141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD