| | 12-24-2012, 08:38 AM #301
This is the latest communication from Ximad, posted on their Facebook page.
"Hi There! How's everyone doing today?! ... Ahem... Hello! ... Is this thing on?
To Jerry: Hey Jerry! Is this thing on? Do I need to press something or whats the deal here?
Jerry: It's a facebook post, you dope! You're not on a stage with a microphone. You just type and then, if you're lucky, people will type stuff back.
To Jerry: Ok, thanks, Jerry! Thanks for the insult as well. That's doing wonders for my morale. Much appreciated!
Anyway... Hi everyone! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
My name is Rustam - I'm one of the game designers on the project. Thank you for your support this past year - we absolutely needed it. If it wasn't for you, we would have quit with this title a long time ago - it's been a hard year but we're finally starting to pick up steam.
In the next couple of months we're releasing some cool new updates:
- MORE ISLANDS! Finally, right? SORRY it took so long! But yes, it is certainly happening! My personal goal is for you to write to us - "Too many islands, man! Enough already!"
- MORE LEVELS and new content!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I would add more " ! " , but Jerry tells me I've hit my limit on the exclamation mark use and from now on, every new " ! " will cost me 50 cents! I don't care Jerry! This is too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We're revamping some of the old content - this one will be tricky, I'll be honest. But we strongly believe that you will enjoy some of these changes, and if not, you know how to reach us.
- Adding a brand new feature that will add a little more strategy into the mix! Can't wait to hear what you guys think - but we're really excited about it!
- A new store that will allow you to get more gems and some gems for free! And we will be certainly adding this store to the playbook platform as well. People on Playbooks are like, "Add a store so we can pay you!" And we're like... "We're not sure if it's a good idea..." Silly right?
- And bunch more tiny little changes that will make the game play a little smoother.
But the work certainly doesn't stop there. I think we have planned out about 4 months worth of new updates for Fantasy Islands. 6? Jerry says 6. So please stick around! We're sure you will love it! The game will continue to evolve as long as we have your support!
Thank very much!
All the best to you and your families in the new year!"