I have been able to play every Facebook.com game except Cafe World on my Playbook. Clean out my browser cache before starting each game and the games work fine. NONE of the Android tablets can boast of that yet! Thought you guys would be interested in that. Your thoughts?
    06-26-11 06:36 PM
    that's the beauty of the real browser
    06-26-11 06:56 PM
    Are you just discovering this now?

lol
    Prey521 likes this.
    06-26-11 08:53 PM
    I have been able to play every Facebook.com game except Cafe World on my Playbook. Clean out my browser cache before starting each game and the games work fine. NONE of the Android tablets can boast of that yet! Thought you guys would be interested in that. Your thoughts?
    Umm.. I love my PlayBook, but I can play Cafe World just fine on my Galaxy Tab 7".
    06-27-11 05:44 AM
    Each of those games (Cafe World, Farmville, Zynga Poker etc etc) have stand alone apps for the iPad and iPhone too.... so there's no need to wade through facebook.com on iOS.
    06-27-11 06:58 AM
    Yeah the Android Tablets have full flash access also. Facebook just sucks on touch input no matter if you have a flash tablet (android,qnx,webos) or an ipad. The site is horrible for toch input.
    06-27-11 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD