It opens the browser and signs you in when you sign in on your phone, and goes to remote control when you click on the links to go into your account. I thought the app was messing up when I was trying to use it while away from my tablet, until a minute ago when I happened to be trying to use it while by my PlayBook and noticed out of the corner of my eye that it had opened the browser.

Edit: Hmm...my phone and tablet have conspired to make a liar of me, I tried it again and it didn't work. Weird.
    09-01-13 04:15 PM
    It opens the browser and signs you in when you sign in on your phone, and goes to remote control when you click on the links to go into your account. I thought the app was messing up when I was trying to use it while away from my tablet, until a minute ago when I happened to be trying to use it while by my PlayBook and noticed out of the corner of my eye that it had opened the browser.

Edit: Hmm...my phone and tablet have conspired to make a liar of me, I tried it again and it didn't work. Weird.
    I need to try this myself. Never noticed it.
    09-01-13 04:37 PM