Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy Eufloria HD pauses in the background? Help

Hey guys,

I just bought Eufloria HD and it's very awesome game,but I have a problem.

When i make it go to background,it's pauses the game even if my settings on the PlayBook is Showcase( never pause application in background).

Please any answers?
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Eufloria HD pauses in the background? Help

A lot of my games do this. I don't see it as a problem but a feature that I don't need to search for a pause button while I hop out to answer an email. why do you want it to keep playing without you?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

It takes time for the trees In-Game to grow seeds and that happens only when im on the game. So basically I want to go watch Youtube or Facebook while the tree gives seeds in the background.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Eufloria HD pauses in the background? Help

Quote Originally Posted by Shrekneg View Post
    It takes time for the trees In-Game to grow seeds and that happens only when im on the game. So basically I want to go watch Youtube or Facebook while the tree gives seeds in the background.
    I think that's impossible, flycraft also does that, lots of them do. you can also change the pase of the game top left corner on the game
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2840F011

Quote Originally Posted by Shrekneg View Post
    Well, I haven't found an actual save-game feature, other than pausing the game then closing it without pressing the quit button. If you were to leave the game running in the background, it would eventually crash itself. I think there's a petal count limit, somewhere between one and two thousand, plus the game has to calculate all the enemy petals too. I've had the game crash itself a couple of times without saving, and had frame rate drops when zooming in to high petal density asteroids. Maybe the auto-pause is there for your PlayBook's protection.